• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is upsetting 

Yeah this sucks. 

I mean, fuck. This whole thing sucks. There's no right answer here. 

As much as I hate to say it, this country can't stay locked down much longer. 

Honestly, and I know this isn't a popular opinion, I think we need a Nationwide mask mandate. Open everything up but require masks and social distancing. If you don't comply, you get fined. 

I have no other ideas on how to make this better. People just suck and don't follow the guidelines. 

And yes, that's both sides.

20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I have documented positive tests and negative tests.  I have a medical doctors report verifying I am recovered.  I needed all this to get into Alaska.  They should do the same for lap dances at tittie bars and to eat inside at Chili’s.

Yes you have it but it's about to become a viable commodity in the shady doctor world. What might those certs cost on the black market for freedom of movement?

3 hours ago, Jason said:

This is upsetting 

It’s infuriating to see the inconsistencies in how these mandates are applied. That’s been my biggest gripe since all of the shutdowns started. 

she’s going to be part of a protest tomorrow/Saturday. There’s info on their Facebook page for anyone who’s interested in supporting the cause (Pineapple Hill Saloon & Grill). 

they have a vegetarian section their menu. I’d like to support them.

17 minutes ago, Tank said:

It’s infuriating to see the inconsistencies in how these mandates are applied. That’s been my biggest gripe since all of the shutdowns started. 

she’s going to be part of a protest tomorrow/Saturday. There’s info on their Facebook page for anyone who’s interested in supporting the cause (Pineapple Hill Saloon & Grill). 

they have a vegetarian section their menu. I’d like to support them.

So what are you gonna do about it?

12 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I doubt Newsom is bothered by a dude who has made such terrible life decisions that has left him living in Riverside County.

Hey Riverside County isn’t all bad. I’m in Palm Desert right now and cocktails by the pool are in my future.