• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Austin, Texas mayor tells community to stay home while in Cabo after flying there in private jet

Austin Mayor Steve Adler recorded a video of himself urging the public to “stay home if you can” while he vacationed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 

"Stay home if you can ... this is not the time to relax,” Adler said in the clip posted to Facebook. 

Adler did not disclose he was at a timeshare after flying on a private jet with eight guests, including immediate and extended family. 

The Mexico trip was one day after Adler hosted a wedding with 20 guests for his daughter at a boutique hotel in Austin.

More do as I say, not as I do from a lib mayor.

39 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Austin, Texas mayor tells community to stay home while in Cabo after flying there in private jet

Austin Mayor Steve Adler recorded a video of himself urging the public to “stay home if you can” while he vacationed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 

"Stay home if you can ... this is not the time to relax,” Adler said in the clip posted to Facebook. 

Adler did not disclose he was at a timeshare after flying on a private jet with eight guests, including immediate and extended family. 

The Mexico trip was one day after Adler hosted a wedding with 20 guests for his daughter at a boutique hotel in Austin.

haha they should send that guy to prison

3 hours ago, Adam said:

haha they should send that guy to prison

I think they should clean out his office, put it all in a storage locker and send him the key with a note, "Don't hurry back, we all decided your fired." Then give orders to the security guards at city hall that he isn't allowed on the property.  

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

EE69F4EC-DB4F-4240-B358-00B292C5CC75.jpeg

8 hours ago, Redondo said:

EE69F4EC-DB4F-4240-B358-00B292C5CC75.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Redondo said:

They had better not try to force us to take it.

It should be by choice.

Not the greater good for the people like the communist force on you.

Guess it depends on who the "they" are.  I feel like schools, colleges and private institutions should be able to require it.  

Los Angeles mayor tells residents to ‘cancel everything’ as city nears ‘devastating tipping point’

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/los-angeles-mayor-tells-residents-to-cancel-everything-as-city-nears-devastating-tipping-point-11607006449?mod=home-page

“Don’t meet up with others outside your household. Don’t host a gathering. Don’t attend a gathering,” the mayor said Wednesday night. “And following our targeted Safer at Home order, if you’re able to stay home, stay home.”