• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

He gave more details on who would receive the first 327,000 doses of the coronavirus vaccine, broken into three tiers of priority:

Tier 1: Acute care facilities, psychiatric facility hospitals, correctional facility hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, paramedics, EMTs, emergency medical responders and dialysis centers

Tier 2: Intermediate care facilities, home health care and community health care workers, public health field staff, primary care clinics, urgent care clinics and correctional facility clinics

Tier 3: Specialty clinics, lab workers, dental clinics, pharmacy staff (especially in higher risk areas)

So all of you guys moaning you are not going to be the guinea pig for the first run of vaccines, don't worry, you won't be. In fact most of you will be so far down the line that you won't see a vaccine until 2022. By then you can look around and see how many people sprouted a third arm and decide if you want to get vaccinated or not. I think we only have three members that fit into any of the three categories above and coincidentally they are all Libs. 

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He gave more details on who would receive the first 327,000 doses of the coronavirus vaccine, broken into three tiers of priority:

Tier 1: Acute care facilities, psychiatric facility hospitals, correctional facility hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, paramedics, EMTs, emergency medical responders and dialysis centers

Tier 2: Intermediate care facilities, home health care and community health care workers, public health field staff, primary care clinics, urgent care clinics and correctional facility clinics

Tier 3: Specialty clinics, lab workers, dental clinics, pharmacy staff (especially in higher risk areas)

So all of you guys moaning you are not going to be the guinea pig for the first run of vaccines, don't worry, you won't be. In fact most of you will be so far down the line that you won't see a vaccine until 2022. By then you can look around and see how many people sprouted a third arm and decide if you want to get vaccinated or not. I think we only have three members that fit into any of the three categories above and coincidentally they are all Libs. 

You mean the people who care for other people for a living are all libs?

Damn you sure owned the libs here, Blarg.

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You mean the people who care for other people for a living are all libs?

Damn you sure owned the libs here, Blarg.

I'm saying they probably won't be playing the vaccination conspiracy card and not want it because it's a plot to control the population. 

Damn, you sure read a lot into a post that isn't there.

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'm saying they probably won't be playing the vaccination conspiracy card and not want it because it's a plot to control the population. 

Damn, you sure read a lot into a post that isn't there.

I am completely alright with getting the vaccine. I think we're expecting it in about 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

So does that mean just the staff at those places, or those that go to those places?  Because my dad goes to a dialysis center.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Redondo said:

Austin, Texas mayor tells community to stay home while in Cabo after flying there in private jet

Austin Mayor Steve Adler recorded a video of himself urging the public to “stay home if you can” while he vacationed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 

"Stay home if you can ... this is not the time to relax,” Adler said in the clip posted to Facebook. 

Adler did not disclose he was at a timeshare after flying on a private jet with eight guests, including immediate and extended family. 

The Mexico trip was one day after Adler hosted a wedding with 20 guests for his daughter at a boutique hotel in Austin.

More do as I say, not as I do from a lib mayor.

17 hours ago, gotbeer said:

So does that mean just the staff at those places, or those that go to those places?  Because my dad goes to a dialysis center.

Just the staff. The focus is on care givers not the patients. There simply isn't enough doses to move outside of those three categories in the first phase.