• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Zero people under the age of 18 in California have died of the coronavirus. That’s despite the government trying to attribute every cause of death to COVID-19. Take your fake news and...

tenor.gif

No deaths in California. I'm glad the human species under 18 in California is immune to dying from covid unlike the rest of the country.

But what about complications from covid? What about the recent report about the girl who can't walk 30 feet down the street anymore because her lungs have been completely destroyed? 

There's more to this virus than just death. But you're probably one of those maga cultist that wont care until it happens to you.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:46 PM, st1ckboy said:

What the fuck is wrong will this douchebag? 

From CNN: After banning cities from requiring masks, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is now suing Atlanta's mayor over her mandate, as cases continue to rise in the state
https://cnn.it/32oFMaX

Again, what the fuck is this asshole's deal?

Kemp urges Georgia residents to 'commit to wearing a mask' for four weeks | TheHill
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/508382-kemp-urges-georgia-residents-to-commit-to-wearing-a-mask-for-four-weeks

Maybe they got the memo that people were going to start getting rather sick and dying by the absolute shit ton if they don't slam the brakes hard. I think we've managed to barely avoid absolute disaster in Texas. We also know much more about treating the illness than we did in March.

17 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Well, the President advocated for masks today, so that's a step in the right direction. He should sell red MAGA masks if it would make the QAnon crew and antimaskers buy in.

Can’t hurt. I just got back from the beach. Loaded up on Trump 2020 and Redskins mask. Both are hot items in South Carolina. Wearing one isn’t a huge ass pain but I doubt they are a huge benefit. 

25 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Can’t hurt. I just got back from the beach. Loaded up on Trump 2020 and Redskins mask. Both are hot items in South Carolina. Wearing one isn’t a huge ass pain but I doubt they are a huge benefit. 

SUPER SECRET SPY DECODER KEY:

beach = garage

Trump 2020 = zinc

Redskins = Vitamin C

masks = tablets

South Carolina = CVS

Wearing = Taking

one = them

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

They don't have internet at the beach? Cals was worried about you.