• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Just blow up the fucking country right now if you genuinely believe that people are so faithless that they would do a 180 on masks on basis of whether trump says it’s good or not.  God you people tell on yourselves. 

All you have todo is look at the immediate reaction to him wanting to shut down the border to China.  He was a xenophobe.  It doesn’t matter if his policy had more holes in it than Swiss cheese, the immediate reaction was to oppose whatever he said.

it shouldn’t surprise you in any way that we are a nation of hypocrites 

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

All you have todo is look at the immediate reaction to him wanting to shut down the border to China.  He was a xenophobe.  It doesn’t matter if his policy had more holes in it than Swiss cheese, the immediate reaction was to oppose whatever he said.

Who you calling a todo. 

3 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Hey, serious question: if y'all had an opportunity to participate in a vaccine trial, would you?

Good question.  If I was in there hooked up to a ventilator I would say go for it. My odds would be bad of making it out anyway, unless it was just the flu or a common cold. 

9 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Hey, serious question: if y'all had an opportunity to participate in a vaccine trial, would you?

Disqualified before any syringe is filled. Over 60, two runs with cancer. I did volunteer for a cancer study when I had surgery four years ago. 

16 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Depends. If it’s for STDs and part of the trial is to have sex with multiple women, then maybe. Vaccine development is complicated and there are big risks. I don’t want COVID so I social distance and wear a mask 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

So people who have called him something that they’ve called him for 4 years is your rock solid evidence that people who don’t like the president will or would have been against wearing masks if he called for their wide spread use. 

I don’t know man.  I don’t think this checks out.  People wear masks because they rightly accept that they help stop the spread of disease during a pandemic.  They aren’t wearing them in spite of Donald Trump. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

So people who have called him something that they’ve called him for 4 years is your rock solid evidence that people who don’t like the president will or would have been against wearing masks if he called for their wide spread use. 

I don’t know man.  I don’t think this checks out.  People wear masks because they rightly accept that they help stop the spread of disease during a pandemic.  They aren’t wearing them in spite of Donald Trump. 

Now?  No

when it first started, damn staight.

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Now?  No

when it first started, damn staight.

Nah, this is bullshit. A strong and competent leader would be able to bring together the right people to bridge the gap when faced with such a threat.They would be able to create consistent messaging. Even if it's a long shot, longshots aren't as long as they seem to be. I saw absolutely no effort from this administration to be creative in its response given the divisive setting we live in. All I've seen is a lack of data driven explanation and an attempt to further divide this nation when it could least afford it.

Trump sucks and unimaginative thinking sucks.

44 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hey I asked about my brother in law and his girlfriend’s sense of taste and smell. I guess they lost it for over a week, not just four days. Thought you might want to know. 

I wish I could lose my sense of smell during the hot months of the school year when the 8th graders come in from recess on taco Tuesday.

5 hours ago, fishbulb said:

I'm downright amazed at the number of right-wingers on twitter who've already decided that the vaccine will be some sort of evil gov't tracking mechanism. "first they said you had to wear a mask to go out in public. next they'll say you have to have the vaccine to return to work or go the mall or a ball game." etc.

is it possible they could put some kind of organic marker in a vaccine that could be used for tracking us? 

8 hours ago, Tank said:

I'm downright amazed at the number of right-wingers on twitter who've already decided that the vaccine will be some sort of evil gov't tracking mechanism. "first they said you had to wear a mask to go out in public. next they'll say you have to have the vaccine to return to work or go the mall or a ball game." etc.

is it possible they could put some kind of organic marker in a vaccine that could be used for tracking us? 

Tracking us how?

Also, I love that these people likely post to Twitter from their mobile devices.