• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What happened to the regular seasonal flu? Did nobody contract it this year? I haven’t heard anyone tell me they had the flu this year. 

Well if you read AW, there's been over 3 million cases of the regular seasonal flu this year.

39 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ok now we're just purposely trying to trigger Brandon.

Ugh. Please don't use the word "triggered".

It's beyond faggy and something that comes out of some broad with acid washed jean shorts pulled up to her braless tits while eating quinoa.

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What happened to the regular seasonal flu? Did nobody contract it this year? I haven’t heard anyone tell me they had the flu this year. 

On 5/20/2020 at 7:18 PM, Lou said:

So I'm the only one here who gets the flu.

Fucking liars. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I had what I think was the flu (but kinda fits the COVID symptoms too) back in mid-January.

8 hours ago, fishbulb said:

lol, ok, Commissioner Blarg.

Also, that's exactly the shit I'd be doing with my Delorean. I'd pick a time and handle things better.

Have a good night, though. I gotta be up early.

Look, you've been bitching about how everything has been handled incorrectly but have never once outlined how it should have been since the beginning. A step by step, phase by phase, national plan to prevent the spread of a virus that was kept from public knowledge by China until it already had spread worldwide. 

It is so easy to complain about what has gone down but it seems you are unable to show you would have had a better plan. I know I don't have one. I still don't know that without a totalitarian iron fist this country could adopt measures that would strangle the spread of this virus. We already bankrupted millions by shutting down large sectors of the economy and civil unrest undid those gains. 

It seems we, as a nation, have to ride it out until science brings a cure. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Look, you've been bitching about how everything has been handled incorrectly but have never once outlined how it should have been since the beginning. A step by step, phase by phase, national plan to prevent the spread of a virus that was kept from public knowledge by China until it already had spread worldwide. 

It is so easy to complain about what has gone down but it seems you are unable to show you would have had a better plan. I know I don't have one. I still don't know that without a totalitarian iron fist this country could adopt measures that would strangle the spread of this virus. We already bankrupted millions by shutting down large sectors of the economy and civil unrest undid those gains. 

lol

"Please show me your infallible plan or you cannot say they didn't do a good job. Also China, so there."

lol

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Funny you mention a step by step, phase by phase, national plan because the White House actually put out one but no state actually followed it and Trump never cared to enforce it, too worried about opening the states https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

Also how about tests for everyone who wants one and results that don't take 7+ days to get and then proper tracing

Also how about a unified national response, not governors doing whatever they want

Or a clear and concise message regarding masks and seriousness of the virus from the leader that doesn't contradict everything his doctors and scientists are saying

A national mask mandate would also be nice

Almost all countries aren't riding it out until science brings a cure but got the virus under control and are safely opening up the economy and schools. The US is in the minority

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I rarely get it and didn’t this year but a good friend of mine almost died from it. He had to do dialysis for a couple of months until his kidneys healed up.