• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Umm wat? The more people that have a virus that can kill, the more deaths there will be. No offense but I don’t think you care much about about deaths since you seem to be ok with doing what the US is doing and 1000 people dying daily.

Do you have this level of passion for the ~54k a day deaths of heart disease, ~50k a deaths of cancer, or ~14k for unintentional accident deaths....per the CDC and I only stopped there.

People die, that's what we do. Most seem to choose a vice like smoking or eating three double doubles a day until their heart burst.

I find it funny we have wear mask signs and can't advertise cigarettes anymore, but have no problem putting Carls Jr. commercials in your face x amount of times per hour while watching tv. No concern or outrage for that though.....maybe not even an AW post about it. But Covid deaths that have decreased, let's bring that to the forefront. 

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Do you have this level of passion for the ~54k a day deaths of heart disease, ~50k a deaths of cancer, or ~14k for unintentional accident deaths....per the CDC and I only stopped there.

People die, that's what we do. Most seem to choose a vice like smoking or eating three double doubles a day until their heart burst.

I find it funny we have wear mask signs and can't advertise cigarettes anymore, but have no problem putting Carls Jr. commercials in your face x amount of times per hour while watching tv. No concern or outrage for that though.....maybe not even an AW post about it. But Covid deaths that have decreased, let's bring that to the forefront. 

Yea lets compare deaths caused by mostly people's own poor choices(as you eloquently stated) to deaths that are caused by nothing more than a freedom fighter coughing in the path of someone walking down the street. A more accurate comparison would be deaths from stray bullets. How many of those are there a day? And what if there were 1000 per day?

And deaths haven't been declining, but rather increased this whole month of July

Btw idk where you are getting your statistics but they don't look right

I fully support Carl’s Jr. commercials 

2327DE00-8F1B-4C79-8AC2-88219694F926.gif

I think the difference is that one of these can be used, politically, against Trump

Edited by Jason

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

Your numbers are WAY off.

There are "only" 1,774 deaths per day from heart disease and 1,641 due to cancer.

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

He should organize some riots and they will leave him alone 

35 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well if he torched the sherrifs vehicle that came for him, he would have been left alone.

these are the situations that should make all of question what's really going on.  I think it was someone on this board that suggested very early on that a lot of this was a test run to see how much control the gov't could seize and also to see how the public would respond.

if these violent protests are allowed to go on day after day after day with very little consequence, but opening a gym gets you arrested (even when there are no documented cases of the virus being transmitted there), it raises too many questions about the motivation behind the orders.

if masks work, why isn't everything open? if masks don't work, why are we required to wear them?

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

these are the situations that should make all of question what's really going on.  I think it was someone on this board that suggested very early on that a lot of this was a test run to see how much control the gov't could seize and also to see how the public would respond.

if these violent protests are allowed to go on day after day after day with very little consequence, but opening a gym gets you arrested (even when there are no documented cases of the virus being transmitted there), it raises too many questions about the motivation behind the orders.

if masks work, why isn't everything open? if masks don't work, why are we required to wear them?

What if I told you COVID isn't even real?!?!?

6 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Yea lets compare deaths caused by mostly people's own poor choices(as you eloquently stated) to deaths that are caused by nothing more than a freedom fighter coughing in the path of someone walking down the street. A more accurate comparison would be deaths from stray bullets. How many of those are there a day? And what if there were 1000 per day?

And deaths haven't been declining, but rather increased this whole month of July

Btw idk where you are getting your statistics but they don't look right

It's literally on the first line. It's from the CDC website. You know, something like Googling, "How many deaths per day in the US"

It's not really hard.