• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I got it from the guy I play music with and I have no idea how he got it since he never leaves his house except when comes over here.  I just have a low grade fever and so far nothing else.  Fingers crossed that it stays this way.  

I read that Johnny Rebs burned but I didn’t see.  It had been closed a year and wasn’t exactly the type of building that was gonna be used again without a major facelift so no big loss.

Hope you’re better soon and it’s not too rough on you dude.  Take care. 

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I got it from the guy I play music with and I have no idea how he got it since he never leaves his house except when comes over here.  I just have a low grade fever and so far nothing else.  Fingers crossed that it stays this way.  

I read that Johnny Rebs burned but I didn’t see.  It had been closed a year and wasn’t exactly the type of building that was gonna be used again without a major facelift so no big loss.

It went up in flames a few days ago. They had trucks come in all the way from Santa Ana. I just happened to be driving down Chapman with my kids went the fire started. Made for a fun evening. The light pole in the parking lot survived - that’s my biggest concern. 

Anyways, glad you aren’t on a ventilator. 

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Anyways, so yeah, I got it.

That blows, but much, much more likely than not you'll be fine, and soon. Take care of yourself and keep protecting your family. Also, we understand that feeling a bit down may hamper your ability to log in and out of multiple accounts. We'll all be at a loss for entertainment, but we'll manage. Feel better.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Anyways, so yeah, I got it.

bummer. sorry to hear this. best wishes, blah blah blah.

um, has anyone claimed your bike in case this goes south? if not, I'd like to put my name in. I need a good bike.

Johnny Rebs burned down a long time ago. My friend lives across the street and I'd see it burned down for a while going over there. When they closed down homeless took over and were making fires in there and it went up in flames. If it was on fire a few days ago there wasn't much left to burn down.

It was an image they shared. I asked them how they were an "essential worker" if they weren't wearing a mask. Also that I'm required to wear one at work and have been since March. 

I expect no response and to be blocked.

I really hate social media.

31 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It was an image they shared. I asked them how they were an "essential worker" if they weren't wearing a mask. Also that I'm required to wear one at work and have been since March. 

Yeah. Wearing a mask really is not big deal for the overwhelming majority of people.

55 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Yeah. Wearing a mask really is not big deal for the overwhelming majority of people.

I have never been able to grow a beard worth a shit and with not having to shave I think the mask was an upgrade for me covering that shit up.  Lou?

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

There are a lot of "essential workers" that weren't required to wear a mask.  My buddy is a solar installer, and he wasn't required to wear a mask.  Might have changed in this month, but prior to that, he wasn't required to wear one.  Also remember, that up until a few weeks ago, masks weren't mandatory for people like grocery store workers.  

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

There are a lot of "essential workers" that weren't required to wear a mask.  My buddy is a solar installer, and he wasn't required to wear a mask.  Might have changed in this month, but prior to that, he wasn't required to wear one.  Also remember, that up until a few weeks ago, masks weren't mandatory for people like grocery store workers.  

Well she works at McDonald's. 

57 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Like everything, the 1% blow everything out of the water.

1% don't want to wear a mask.  They are evil, do you know how much danger you are putting everyone in?

1% want to protest.  Well it's their right, they should be able to put everyone else in danger.  

53 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Visited friends in Utah over the fourth. We adhered to all of the social distancing rules and wore masks when in public spaces but our friends were not complying and outwardly defiant. It seemed silly because he is a physicists and actually believes China developed this in a lab. So you would think he wouldn't be cavalier about risking his exposure in public but he has politicized mask wearing.

Finally got fed up with his arguing with people that have stores and restaurants that require compliance and told him to get a grip. These people he is arguing with are not following an agenda of a far left attempt at control, they are bound by lawyers that don't want their corporations to be sued. That's all there is to it. 

I told him I am on vacation from Warner Brothers shutting us out of our own office and then micro managing an outside site, demanding they put in walk way directions as to which stairs you can use and which direction. And that is all from their lawyers that don't give a shit how impossible they have made producing a show without a facility, relying on people to collaborate from their own workstations at home without the proper resources. 

So I don't need his counter revolution against the evil libs because he has targeted the wrong entity. The enemy is this virus coupled with corporations navigating the pitfalls of litigation. So just wear the fucking mask, follow the arrows and stand on the dots waiting to buy whatever ugly shirt you decided on at the Dillards. 

It took a few hours for him to apologize. He still refused to wear a mask but didn't argue if the next place was demanding face covering, he just waited outside.