• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

7 out of 10 Americans believe grocery shopping will permanently change due to coronavirus pandemic

Nearly seven in 10 Americans believe that the traditional grocery store run will be a thing of the past due to COVID-19, according to new research.

The study asked 2,000 Americans about how their views on grocery shopping have changed in light of the global pandemic, and the results showed that respondents are open to exploring new ways they can get their groceries.

Sixty-four percent of those surveyed said they’ve utilized grocery deliveries and 55% have tried a meal kit delivery service.

Conducted by OnePoll on behalf of HelloFresh, the survey found that 68% of respondents have used their time in quarantine to reevaluate their food shopping and cooking habits.

Forty-four percent of respondents said the top challenge they face when grocery shopping today is product shortages.

Aside from this worry, 42% of those surveyed also said that they now worry about the cleanliness of the products they buy and the grocery store as a whole.

TOP WAYS COVID-19 HAS CHANGED AMERICANS’ VIEWS ON GROCERY SHOPPING

1. They often encounter product shortages - 44%
  2. They worry about the cleanliness of the products and overall environment - 42%
  3. They plan out what I want to buy ahead of time so I can minimize the time I spend in the grocery store - 40%
  4. They try to spend as little time as possible in the grocery store to minimize possible exposure to germs - 39%
  5. They make fewer impulse purchases - 37%
  6. They’re more aware of how much food they waste - 29%
  7. They often have anxiety when they have to go to the grocery store - 28%

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

NYC Black Lives Matter marches can continue despite large-event ban, de Blasio says

Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue marching through city streets while canceling all large events through September.

Speaking on CNN Thursday night, de Blasio said the demonstrators’ calls for social justice were too important to stop after more than a month of demonstrations have not led to an outbreak of coronavirus cases.

“This is a historic moment of change. We have to respect that but also say to people the kinds of gatherings we’re used to, the parades, the fairs — we just can’t have that while we’re focusing on health right now,” de Blasio told host Wolf Blitzer.

nyc-black-lives-matter-marches-can-continue-despite-large-event-ban-de-blasio-says

I want to hear* the libs’ response to this. 

Edited by Lhalo

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

7 out of 10 Americans believe grocery shopping will permanently change due to coronavirus pandemic

Nearly seven in 10 Americans believe that the traditional grocery store run will be a thing of the past due to COVID-19, according to new research.

The study asked 2,000 Americans about how their views on grocery shopping have changed in light of the global pandemic, and the results showed that respondents are open to exploring new ways they can get their groceries.

Sixty-four percent of those surveyed said they’ve utilized grocery deliveries and 55% have tried a meal kit delivery service.

Conducted by OnePoll on behalf of HelloFresh, the survey found that 68% of respondents have used their time in quarantine to reevaluate their food shopping and cooking habits.

Forty-four percent of respondents said the top challenge they face when grocery shopping today is product shortages.

Aside from this worry, 42% of those surveyed also said that they now worry about the cleanliness of the products they buy and the grocery store as a whole.

TOP WAYS COVID-19 HAS CHANGED AMERICANS’ VIEWS ON GROCERY SHOPPING

1. They often encounter product shortages - 44%
  2. They worry about the cleanliness of the products and overall environment - 42%
  3. They plan out what I want to buy ahead of time so I can minimize the time I spend in the grocery store - 40%
  4. They try to spend as little time as possible in the grocery store to minimize possible exposure to germs - 39%
  5. They make fewer impulse purchases - 37%
  6. They’re more aware of how much food they waste - 29%
  7. They often have anxiety when they have to go to the grocery store - 28%

I would personally like to think everyone who is ordering grocery delivery. Please continue to do so. Thank you 

8 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Gentlemen, let's call it a day and give it a shot tomorrow. I can only imagine how much of a trainwreck @Karenknees' posts will be if we allow this to continue. Valiant effort, everyone.

Looks like I missed some fun

I am having having knee replacement surgery today, but no artificial knee, installing a glock instead.  Marxists won't even know what hit them in the Wal-Mart parking lot. 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

NYC Black Lives Matter marches can continue despite large-event ban, de Blasio says

Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue marching through city streets while canceling all large events through September.

Speaking on CNN Thursday night, de Blasio said the demonstrators’ calls for social justice were too important to stop after more than a month of demonstrations have not led to an outbreak of coronavirus cases.

“This is a historic moment of change. We have to respect that but also say to people the kinds of gatherings we’re used to, the parades, the fairs — we just can’t have that while we’re focusing on health right now,” de Blasio told host Wolf Blitzer.

nyc-black-lives-matter-marches-can-continue-despite-large-event-ban-de-blasio-says

I can't wait for the surge of new cases in 3 weeks, and de Blasio blaming Trump and opening restaurants up.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Man we’re all on fire this morning. I may have overdone it on the Buffalo Trace last night. 

No such thing. I was drinking Stone's Enter Night pilsner last night. AS far as bourbon, I bought a bottle of the Old Forester 1910 and it is really good.