• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Members of the North Carolina Sisterhood of the Traveling Wine, which is now in 10 states since it started in April.

Mysterious groups of do-gooders known as “Wine Fairies” are spreading booze, treats and good cheer across America.

The “Sisterhood of the Traveling Wine” leave bottles on the doorsteps of strangers, friends and neighbors, as a way to spread joy during the pandemic.

Hundreds of “Wine Fairy” Facebook groups have now appeared nationwide as COVID-19 continues to keep everyone six feet apart.

The fairies collect the addresses of wine lovers in their communities, and even ask which varieties of wine they would prefer to receive.

They tiptoe to people’s doors, complete with wings, tutus and magic wands, ring the bells and run away.

It’s rather like a benevolent game of “Ding Dong Ditch.”

“This group started during COVID but it’s not going to stop after COVID. I think we always need to be spreading kindness and cheer.”

Here you go guys. This will cheer you up. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Trump rally 'likely' source of virus surge, health official says

President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa in late June that drew thousands of participants and large protests "likely contributed" to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

Tulsa County reported 261 confirmed new cases on Monday, a one-day record high, and another 206 cases on Tuesday. By comparison, during the week before the June 20 Trump rally, there were 76 cases on Monday and 96 on Tuesday.

Although the health department’s policy is to not publicly identify individual settings where people may have contracted the virus, Dart said those large gatherings “more than likely" contributed to the spike.

Lol, nothing written about the millions that went to the protests.

But 6,000 people go to a rally and they are to blame.

It spiked in many areas without the rally, why?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cities-protests-coronavirus-cases-black-lives-matter

https://www.foxnews.com/media/could-george-floyd-protesters-cause-a-spike-in-coronavirus-cases

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cleveland-coronavirus-spike-comes-after-may-protest

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-doctors-arent-asking-coronavirus-patients-if-they-took-part-in-protests-health-official-says

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-protests-linked-to-covid-spike-garcetti

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Trump rally 'likely' source of virus surge, health official says

President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa in late June that drew thousands of participants and large protests "likely contributed" to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

Tulsa County reported 261 confirmed new cases on Monday, a one-day record high, and another 206 cases on Tuesday. By comparison, during the week before the June 20 Trump rally, there were 76 cases on Monday and 96 on Tuesday.

Although the health department’s policy is to not publicly identify individual settings where people may have contracted the virus, Dart said those large gatherings “more than likely" contributed to the spike.

Lol, nothing written about the millions that went to the protests.

But 6,000 people go to a rally and they are to blame.

It spiked in many areas without the rally, why?

Uhhhhhh, why not both?

Also, how many masks were used at MAGA Fest?

Question for the hardcore patriot repcons (I guess this question will be rhetorical because I don't think anyone here qualifies): While I get not wanting to wear a mask - they're uncomfortable and though I don't believe there's some sinister plan by leftist overlords to 1984 our asses in this instance, I do think they have that in them - I don't get the entitlement and absolute refusal to wear them on someone else's private property. Aren't you guys supposed to be for property rights.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Question for the hardcore patriot repcons (I guess this question will be rhetorical because I don't think anyone here qualifies): While I get not wanting to wear a mask - they're uncomfortable and though I don't believe there's some sinister plan by leftist overlords to 1984 our asses in this instance, I do think they have that in them - I don't get the entitlement and absolute refusal to wear them on someone else's private property. Aren't you guys supposed to be for property rights.

Some folks just live their life to be a pain in the ass. I've learned this supervising people for the last decade or so. 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Sweet. They should simply deny her care.

No mask? Stay out.

No temp? Stay out.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Crazy that they're playing the same course 2 weeks in a row. 

Tee boxes, pin placements and green speeds will be way different though.

Weird. I didn't even realize that. Haven't checked the scores yet today. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Golf is an activity, not a sport. I am referring to sports that Americans actually spend time and money on  

Americans don't spend time or money on golf? Also it is 100% a sport.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Weird. I didn't even realize that. Haven't checked the scores yet today. 

lol

Koepka sitting at 155th in the FedExCup and out in +5. Was getting ready to question whether he's going to make the playoffs but he's got a major in a few weeks that he'll probably try in.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Golf is an activity, not a sport. I am referring to sports that Americans actually spend time and money on  

Enjoy your six month ban, you commie antifa-loving sports-hating elitist.

5 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Ask me if I have spent time and money on golf and I will answer a fuck yes on that.

Regarding of if it's an actual sport or not. Who gives a fuck. it's fun.

I agree, it is fun and I've been to a few events but going to a PGA event is not the same as our standard spectator sports.