• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

12 hours ago, Tank said:

This is an underrated post.

Unsure if you’re aware but there really are people walking around with a bullshit “freedom to breathe” card that had the department of justices logo on it.  They had to come out and say it wasn’t real.  From the way you guys talk about this guy I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s one of those. 

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Unsure if you’re aware but there really are people walking around with a bullshit “freedom to breathe” card that had the department of justices logo on it.  They had to come out and say it wasn’t real.  From the way you guys talk about this guy I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s one of those. 

That’s exactly what I was referencing. Don’t know if you know Brian at all, but I can easily see him walking around with one of these.

Image may contain: text that says 'Jerry Ricker Ministries EXCLUSIVE! FAMILY DISCOUNTS! For Patriots! & their Families! CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE! MADE IN CHINA by Christians! We support the brave Freedom Fighters in Michigan with our Hoax-Virus Patriotic Casket! Don't let your government tell you what to do! Live Free or Die (and be buried in a JRM casket)'

A few points here:

Nothing says "patriot" like a flag-logo casket made in China.

The "freedom fighters" in Michigan are fighting against efforts to keep people from dying.

The "hoax virus" has thus far killed 132,000 Americans.

If the virus is a hoax, why mention it in a  casket ad?

On their Facebook page, this bunch of deep thinkers has a photo of Trump holding up the Bible in front of a church after he had peaceful protesters exercising their First Amendment rights gassed so that he could do it - but they have replaced the Bible with a cover of a book written by none other than Jerry Ricker himself.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and suit

The "greatest Christian in 4,000 years" is a pathological liar, a serial adulterer, worships money and possessions, treats women as sex objects, is alleged to have sexually assaulted over 20 women, doesn't read the Bible (uses it only as a prop), doesn't go to church...Christ would be proud.

Then there is this:

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, text that says 'JESUS DIDN'T ASK THE LEPER TO WEAR A MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE.'

And how could you not be all over this?

Image may contain: text

I am not the most astute student of the Bible, but I don't believe that it was referring to explosions with the expression "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord."

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Florida really is special...

All the beaches were supposed to be closed, so instead of people heading to all the miles and miles and miles of beaches, people instead got on their boats and crammed onto the tiny sandbars just off shore.  The images yesterday were ridiculous -- people crawling over each other, 50+ boats all tied together, in multiple clumps all over the place... everyone drunk off their asses no masks.  If the Covid won't get them the herpes will.  Oh, and since the vast majority were people in their 20s, I'm pretty sure it's not the right wing nuts people love blaming.

Best of all - since nobody thought about the sandbars, the police just sat on their boats looking mildly amazed.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, mtangelsfan said:

If COVID spreads as easy as they are saying why have so many countries locked it down so well?

Yeah, I don’t understand this either. I realize just about every country on earth is less selfish than we are, but it’s remarkable just how well most other nations have handled this. Japan, for example, has had almost no issue whatsoever. 

In an interview with BBC Radio on Thursday, Fauci said: "What we've seen over the last several days is a spike in cases that are well beyond the worse spikes that we've seen. That is not good news, we've got to get that under control or we risk an even greater outbreak in the United States."

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

Yeah, I don’t understand this either. I realize just about every country on earth is less selfish than we are, but it’s remarkable just how well most other nations have handled this. Japan, for example, has had almost no issue whatsoever. 

there's a stunning number of people who still consider all of this a hoax. there's an equal number that believe it's all a front by the gov't to control all of us, and that the bottom line is that a mask isn't necessary. they believe this is a direct attack on their liberty and 1A rights by a gov't that has had a deteriorating record on protecting our rights.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

there's a stunning number of people who still consider all of this a hoax. there's an equal number that believe it's all a front by the gov't to control all of us, and that the bottom line is that a mask isn't necessary. they believe this is a direct attack on their liberty and 1A rights by a gov't that has had a deteriorating record on protecting our rights.

I thought we were all supposed to have smarter kids when they removed the lead paint from the baby's rooms

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

I don't think it's rocket science, NY did it right and controlled the virus, if every state did it how NY did we wouldn't have a problem right now. 

Several big-city mayors and top officials are acknowledging that weeks of anti-police protests and riots may have contributed to surging coronavirus rates, weeks after Democrats and even some epidemiologists openly encouraged Black Lives Matter allies to demonstrate in the streets

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cities-protests-coronavirus-cases-black-lives-matter

15 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Several big-city mayors and top officials are acknowledging that weeks of anti-police protests and riots may have contributed to surging coronavirus rates, weeks after Democrats and even some epidemiologists openly encouraged Black Lives Matter allies to demonstrate in the streets

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cities-protests-coronavirus-cases-black-lives-matter

Hmm I remember a lot of protests in NY, MN and DC yet their cases aren't surging. Maybe the biggest contributor of the surging cases are the early and careless openings in FL, GA, AZ, CA and TX. 

7 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Hmm I remember a lot of protests in NY, MN and DC yet their cases aren't surging. Maybe the biggest contributor of the surging cases are the early and careless openings in FL, GA, AZ, CA and TX. 

Does it really have to be one or the other?  

41 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

No it doesn’t and both contributed, just one on a much greater scale than the other.

But you should be asking that question to Fox News since they didn’t mention the greater contributor once in the article. I’m just a guy posting in a public forum while they are one of the biggest news companies in the nation.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Most on the left were opposed to reopening so of course they will blame this on that. It has nothing to do with the fact that this is how viruses work and you can't hide from it forever 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

NY has had 32,000 deaths. 

Not only that, but I am not sure their response was that much different/better than California. I almost wonder if the virus has just run its course through NY and they are seeing something like a herd immunity. 

37 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Not only that, but I am not sure their response was that much different/better than California. I almost wonder if the virus has just run its course through NY and they are seeing something like a herd immunity. 

What a fucking concept. It's almost like that's a way out of this nonsense.