• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It case you didn't hear I don't live in Tank's garage anymore. 

He moved me to the backyard shed.

Ohhh that's his vegetarian torture chamber. 

Has he waterboarded you with Spicy Tofu Soup yet? Or just straight up shoved a scone up your ass?

1 hour ago, Karenknees said:

I thought Tank already finished your Casita.  Actually, I have room, I would love one of those in my backyard.  

download (33).jpg

Every single window in that shed would be broken while @Tank uses his golf net.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

@Tank is in shambles. 

Well, it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out.

I don’t see us singing publicly before Christmas. Not even sure we’ll even be able to meet for rehearsals because of the limits on groups gathering (unless we decide to call it a protest and “march” in front of Garcetti’s house). Plus I think the median age in our group hovers around 70. We’re not a young lot.

7 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I’m not a big fan of people shooting fireworks. Few people have the land and climate needed for an individual show. Can’t see why anyone in SoCal would want to launch burning projectiles 

About three years ago, in the development adjacent to mine on the west side, some bright soul got the idea of setting off commercial grade fireworks in the neighborhood. A large palm tree in someone's front yard caught fire, and there must have been some kind of explosion, because about 50 people went to the hospital.

32 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

About three years ago, in the development adjacent to mine on the west side, some bright soul got the idea of setting off commercial grade fireworks in the neighborhood. A large palm tree in someone's front yard caught fire, and there must have been some kind of explosion, because about 50 people went to the hospital.

i'm glad we got some rain tonight in Missouri. hopefully this keeps the fires down here. The chaplain's son burned down his neighbor's house with fireworks a few years ago. As a vet, I am not a huge fan of of shit exploding but kids like it. Just needs to be done under the right conditions. instead the conditions usually involve drunk people playing with fire in questionable locations.