• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

10 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I don’t understand why selfish retards just won’t wear the stupid mask so we can return to our normal lives. 

Unfortunately, wearing a mask alone is not enough to stop this virus. Got to mix in the social distancing and use of good hygiene as well. Too many people only think of themselves in the here and now for us to get there 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I think it’s time to admit that they don’t know shit about this virus. It’s the main reason I don’t get too emotional about the drastic restrictions that have been implemented. It’s just a fucking mask. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Same reason I carry a firearm 

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My brother in law who tested positive for the ‘rona last week never developed any symptoms. His girlfriend felt like she had a cold for a day. Both his roommates had it and said it was like a mild flu. 

The way you talk about it I say you should get it and give us a daily report.  Now I am not saying go bang your brothers girlfriend or one of his roommates but maybe stay a few days on the couch there. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think it’s time to admit that they don’t know shit about this virus. It’s the main reason I don’t get too emotional about the drastic restrictions that have been implemented. It’s just a fucking mask. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Same reason I carry a firearm 

I believe we know a lot about corona. Unfortunately this is all about bashing trump. The mask nazis were all anti HC despite quite a bit of evidence supporting its effectiveness. Had Trump demanded mask the left would be warning us of the negative effects of mask wearing. Just another example of leftist not giving a shit about lives. All about the politics 

43 minutes ago, Karenknees said:

The way you talk about it I say you should get it and give us a daily report.  Now I am not saying go bang your brothers girlfriend or one of his roommates but maybe stay a few days on the couch there. 

I want to but we are seeing my parents tomorrow morning then we’re are going to a 4th of July party.

Day after I changed my name to Karenknees I had my first Karen sighting in the Tom Thumb parking lot. This will be an interesting weekend with the 4th and y'all liberties taken away. Now our Republican Anarchist Governor, huge Trump sycophant, ordered face masks. I pull up, the lady is only one without a mask marching angry through the parking lot.  Her tee read "you will not take away my liberties,"  can't make this shit up, she couldn't get in the store because there is a sign saying "you must wear a mask to enter." She grabs a cart out of the cart holder in the parking lot and just flings it into someones car.  Black guy yells, hey, and she turns around and yells go back where you belong Kung-flu. Trump supporters really are bad at geography.  I am not a film and post person but someone else got her license as she sped away. 

She showed up there knowing she needed a mask wearing that tee, old blue hair of course.  I had my Make Sunday Great Again mask with the Tiger fist pump and people asked where did I get it.   Come on people, tune out Tucker and just wear a fucking mask for 20 minutes to get your 100 lbs of brisket and go ahead and invite people over and you don't need one then.  

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Thanks. We’re actually going to two parties. Pool party during the day, then we all are heading over to another party a couple blocks over to light some fireworks. 

halo, so you are still in Calif right?  My facebook is lit up with the crazies today and one guy I know said Newsom banned the use of fireworks.  Is this true or just more freak out.  Guy is in Texas, I just replied why do you give a fuck.  Likely an unfriend coming my way. 

Edited by Karenknees

11 minutes ago, Karenknees said:

halo, so you are still in Calif right?  My facebook is lit up with the crazies today and one guy I know said Newsom banned the use of fireworks.  Is this true or just more freak out.  Guy is in Texas, I just replied why do you give a fuck.  Likely an unfriend coming my way. 

In Orange County, Costa Mesa is the only place you can buy fireworks. Been that way for years though because you know we like to catch on fire here.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Have fun! I hope none of you get Covid.

One of my employees, in his infinite wisdom, went to a party last weekend. No protection or social distancing, of course. Now both he and his wife are positive for COVID-19, and he has potentially exposed my entire day shift (plus my supervisors and me) to COVID. We wear masks at work, but there are no absolutes. I was retested yesterday, will be early next week before I get results back.

This man is an RN. You would believe that he would understand the basics of disease transmission, especially in view of what has been going on and the screening that we have been performing since March.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

33 minutes ago, Karenknees said:

Day after I changed my name to Karenknees I had my first Karen sighting in the Tom Thumb parking lot. This will be an interesting weekend with the 4th and y'all liberties taken away. Now our Republican Anarchist Governor, huge Trump sycophant, ordered face masks. I pull up, the lady is only one without a mask marching angry through the parking lot.  Her tee read "you will not take away my liberties,"  can't make this shit up, she couldn't get in the store because there is a sign saying "you must wear a mask to enter." She grabs a cart out of the cart holder in the parking lot and just flings it into someones car.  Black guy yells, hey, and she turns around and yells go back where you belong Kung-flu. Trump supporters really are bad at geography.  I am not a film and post person but someone else got her license as she sped away. 

She showed up there knowing she needed a mask wearing that tee, old blue hair of course.  I had my Make Sunday Great Again mask with the Tiger fist pump and people asked where did I get it.   Come on people, tune out Tucker and just wear a fucking mask for 20 minutes to get your 100 lbs of brisket and go ahead and invite people over and you don't need one then.  

That is a pretty cool mask.  true illustration that the trailer park and BLM are not all that different 

9 minutes ago, Karenknees said:

So am I trailer park, BLM or both?  And is a BLM a single or double wide?

I don’t think you are a crazy leftist. You strike me more as a workers union type but not a full Marxist. I say BLM is single wide and antifa is the snobbish double wide crowd 

18 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

In Orange County, Costa Mesa is the only place you can buy fireworks. Been that way for years though because you know we like to catch on fire here.

What I figured.  Years living in Topanga we couldn't shoot fireworks ages ago. We would drive to the top of Topanga and watch the ones they shot off the Santa Monica pier. Guy in Texas complaining about California fireworks liberties taken away when he doesn't have a clue.  Right wing blogs and bots are working overtime this weekend.  Larry and BackUpTheTruck can attest. 

26 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I’m not a big fan of people shooting fireworks. Few people have the land and climate needed for an individual show. Can’t see why anyone in SoCal would want to launch burning projectiles 

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Here you go MAGAs. Wearing a mask is no longer a political statement that you hate Trump.

Hannity releases PSA urging people to wear masks: 'I don’t have a problem wearing a mask'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hannity-releases-psa-urging-people-to-wear-masks-i-dont-have-a-problem-wearing-a-mask-053205835.html

Oh thank goodness they all have permission to stop being gigantic assholes from Sean Hannity.  

of course there’s the possibility that the deep state finally got to him as well.  

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I believe we know a lot about corona. Unfortunately this is all about bashing trump. The mask nazis were all anti HC despite quite a bit of evidence supporting its effectiveness. Had Trump demanded mask the left would be warning us of the negative effects of mask wearing. Just another example of leftist not giving a shit about lives. All about the politics 

B160EE43-A1A8-4313-B65B-AE2B6B1594D1.jpeg