• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How do we stack up if we got Cole and Wheeler

Docwaukee

I just read this, good work @Dochalo. I think there biggest thing I see that stuck out to me is going low the Astros are ranked. 

I hate that team. They're a bunch of cheaters. But undeniably, they know how to build a farm system. Urquidy came out of nowhere to be pretty good. McCullers when he's right is pretty damn good. And they'll have Forrest Whitley all squared away by then too.

I hate them so very much.

i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

11 hours ago, Kevinb said:

So Arte should get the credit for this off season not Eppler? Might make sense why Eppler doesn’t have a contract extension. If Arte doesn’t trust Eppler enough to do his job then it’s probably time to look for someone new. 

girl why dont we have both GIF