• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iran

Lhalo

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Whoa. I was just listening to a podcast on the way home from work that talked about him. He’s 1 of only 6 people to sign both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Probably the last time I’ll hear his name mentioned by two different people in one day. 

You should buy a Styx cd.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Whoa. I was just listening to a podcast on the way home from work that talked about him. He’s 1 of only 6 people to sign both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Probably the last time I’ll hear his name mentioned by two different people in one day. 

He must have gotten so much bushed out pussy 

11 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Someone was being nice and brought me this.  It was an intervention, I stopped drinking. 

download (12).jpg

@Tank can you give me ride to @Fireball's house? Also save me some of that meatless meatloaf for when I get back. @Tank! Meatloaf! Fuck! What is he doing back there? I never know what he's doing.

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

@Tank can you give me ride to @Fireball's house? Also save me some of that meatless meatloaf for when I get back. @Tank! Meatloaf! Fuck! What is he doing back there? I never know what he's doing.

that meatless meatloaf is a game-changer. if you could act nice to my service people instead of being a dork, I might give you a fresh batch of it sometime instead of letting you pick through the trash . . . again.

btw, if you had played your cards right about a year ago, you could have scored a nice six-pack of pumpkin beer we had left over from a chili recipe the missus tried. your loss.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

that meatless meatloaf is a game-changer. if you could act nice to my service people instead of being a dork, I might give you a fresh batch of it sometime instead of letting you pick through the trash . . . again.

Wouldn't that just be loaf?

Let's see if I've have got this right. Trump approves a drone strike on a very dangerous general in the Iran army that has been a central figure in two terrorist organizations by supplying arms and intel. He is taken out without collateral damage to non combatants. Iran's response is to literally pound sand with some rockets with limited accuracy just to prove their military might is well behind the times. Both sides say they are done with hostilities.

Iran backing down so quickly hints to me that they are somewhat relieved their strongman with the support of the military is gone, eliminating the threat of an internal coup. They can eulogize what a great guy he was, a patriot, a martyr to the cause but more importantly six feet under their civil unrest and no longer able to take any more power than he had living. 

Win/win?

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Let's see if I've have got this right. Trump approves a drone strike on a very dangerous genral in the Iran army that has been a central figure in two terrorist organizations by supplying arms and intel. He is taken out without collateral damage to non combatants. Iran's response is to literally pound sand with some rockets with limited accuracy just to prove their military might is well behind the times. Both sides say they are done with hostilities.

Iran backing down so quickly hints to me that they are somewhat relieved their strongman with the support of the military is gone, eliminating the threat of an internal coup. They can eulogize what a great guy he was, a patriot, a martyr to the cause but more importantly six feet under their civil unrest and no longer able to take any more power than he had living. 

Win/win?

And then they blow up a jetliner in the process. win/win/lose?

• 1 month later...