• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iran

Lhalo

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I get Mr. Pibb at shitty pizza places with arcades

the people at shakey's and chuck e. cheese would like to have a word with you.

for the record, we had a peter piper near our crappy apartment by hansen dam. that place was pure ghetto. they're now closed.

Edited by Tank

56 minutes ago, Adam said:

Let my kids have a root beer float this past weekend. That's all they've talked about for 3 days

That's old school. Did you make it for them or do they actually still serve that somewhere?

39 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I think Dr Pepper is independent and is canned by both Pepsi and Coke. 

Dr. Pepper/7Up was bought by Cadbury Schweppes and then spun off as Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. They were eventually bought out by Keurig and the company is now called Keurig Dr. Pepper. 

Coca Cola distributes Dr. Pepper in Europe though. Hope that clears everything up and everyone here can sleep well tonight.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Dr. Pepper/7Up was bought by Cadbury Schweppes and then spun off as Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. They were eventually bought out by Keurig and the company is now called Keurig Dr. Pepper. 

Coca Cola distributes Dr. Pepper in Europe though. Hope that clears everything up and everyone here can sleep well tonight.

Soda nerd!

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Where the hell were you last night? I barely got 4 hours. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Yes, then the bar. Until they quit serving up anything but near naked gay guys.

Nice. Were you above the Angels dugout? I saw a few Angels fans sitting over there on the telecast.

How's that stadium? It looks decent for a roofed field.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Nice. Were you above the Angels dugout? I saw a few Angels fans sitting over there on the telecast.

How's that stadium? It looks decent for a roofed field.

We were just left of behind home plate.  There was a family in front of us who were Angels fans. Blarg wasn't impressed but I liked the stadium. Luckily the local Rube I brought who was shooting his mouth off got up and left.