• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iran

Lhalo

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Israel is surely behind it.  The primary thing here isn’t hindering their nuclear program, because it doesn’t.  It’s about making diplomacy more difficult.  Biden already had a pretty difficult path forward with diplomacy.  This makes it even tougher.  Not great. 

I thought Trump solved the Middle East crisis and got Israel to play nice with their neighbors.

7 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Diplomacy  with Iran was never a goal. That's why all the Arabs are getting friendly with Israel. The goal is to destroy the power of the Ayatollahs and along the way take Hezbollah with them

It’s got to suck to be an Irani citizen. They want democracy so bad but they’re stuck under Shi’i rule and about to get fucked in the ass by the Wahabis. What a waste of a civilization. 

All the arabs aren’t getting friendly with Israel.  The gulf royals are.  Biden has expressed an interest in returning to talks.  Or at least some degree of interest in returning to the deal made during Obama’s years.  That possibility was very speculative to begin with.  The Saudis, Emirati’s  and Israelis want the US drawn into their fight with Iran.  The more directly involved in the conflict the better.  If there are talks or if there’s any deal, that is less likely.  

On 11/27/2020 at 9:59 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Tbh, that scene in idiocracy is pretty funny. So if the goal was dropping that somehow.  I mean, respect.

anyway, I think the scene that made me laugh the most was when they go to Costco and the guy standing at the entrance keeps repeating “welcome to Costco, I love you” to everyone.  

The brilliance of that movie is in just how accurate it is. I always loved the state of the union speech...

Ll97oSv.gif.ba295803190d1b0934003b5019932ba6.gif

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2020 at 9:59 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Tbh, that scene in idiocracy is pretty funny. So if the goal was dropping that somehow.  I mean, respect.

anyway, I think the scene that made me laugh the most was when they go to Costco and the guy standing at the entrance keeps repeating “welcome to Costco, I love you” to everyone.  

On 11/29/2020 at 12:57 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

The brilliance of that movie is in just how accurate it is. I always loved the state of the union speech...

Ll97oSv.gif.ba295803190d1b0934003b5019932ba6.gif

TBH, I've never seen it.  But it seems like a film I'd really enjoy.  And I see it's on HBO Max, so that'll be on the cue. 

• 2 weeks later...

Y'all ready for some war? Time to get the cruise missiles and B2's warmed up.

Blinken: Iran Could Have Enough Material for Nukes Within Weeks if Its Violations Persist

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-iran-could-produce-enough-material-for-nuclear-weapon-within-weeks-blinken-says-1.9500848

Gantz: Israel will take military action against nuclear Iran if needed

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gantz-israel-will-take-military-action-against-nuclear-iran-if-needed/

It5pprg.gif