• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iran

Lhalo

Hundreds may be dead and many more injured according to reports coming out of Iran.

The supreme leader has ordered protests to be crushed by any means necessary, and the authorities are shooting to kill.

Nice country, and they're working on nukes.

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/w/iran-using-shoot-kill-policy-protesters

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Not good.

2 min ago

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps says it hit airbase in Iraq

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, IRGC, said, “It has hit US Ain al-Asad airbase in Iraq with tens of missile,” Press TV urgent banner read.

Iran now threatening to launch against Dubai and Israel.

Like, I get that you guys dont like our govt, and hate war. I truly get it and agree with that thinking to a huge point.

That said, I think once you get to that mindset, for some people, you fail to recognize the bad in others...

In this case, Iran isnt the good guy. Not saying we are. But they for sure arent.

Essentially, Iran does this limited strike, mainly to appear to have done something. They will now focus on doing something bigger at a later time (like sinking a ship).

At they same time, they hope we dont retaliate (them shooting ten wildly inaccurate missiles isnt enough to really get after it), and both sides can claim victory. 

The threats to attack israel and dubai are them trying to scare us.

The iraqis tried the same in 91. Bombing israel, hoping to get them involved, and dissolving the coalition. Likely the same here. But why dubai instead of SA? SA and Iran are the root of he whole mess in the middle east.... why would they choose dubai over the saudies?

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No historic mosques but plenty of extravagant business offices all in a concentrated area. A hit there could take out a lot of influential people. 

Yeah, true. And I guess, too, that they wouldnt expect a ton from Dubai as a response, as opposed to the saudis.

That said, there are likely tons of russian and chinese business and tourist people in Dubai... so cant imagine theyd back that play.