• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iran

Lhalo

50 minutes ago, Adam said:

Speaking of Iran, I've been watching Tehran on apple tv. It kinda sucks. No punch. 

I had to stop watching it because of the subtitles. I don’t hate subtitles, but for some reason the editors often wouldn’t leave them on screen long enough. Like a sentence that should take 3 or 4 seconds to read would flash on the screen for like a half second. Just freaking insane to me that it got released without anyone telling them to go back and fix that.

Just now, Don said:

I had to stop watching it because of the subtitles. I don’t hate subtitles, but for some reason the editors often wouldn’t leave them on screen long enough. Like a sentence that should take 3 or 4 seconds to read would flash on the screen for like a half second. Just freaking insane to me that it got released without anyone telling them to go back and fix that.

You don't know farsi or hebrew? what the fuck is wrong you?

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2017 at 4:05 PM, Rico said:

It's called the Logan Act.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

12e2e631a0c44fcb67feba67fd9273bb0eb65b95

19 hours ago, Jason said:

Shocker?  I mean John Kerry has made a career of, a life of, being a self-serving traitor.

It is a decades long pattern.

What is most astonishing is his consistent lack of self-awareness where he confused his own cowardly weakness for courage.

The guy is both pathetic and dangerous. 

Just now, Adam said:

I get Mr. Pibb at shitty pizza places with arcades

If I'm not mistaken places that sell Pepsi also sell Dr. Pepper and places that sell Coca-Cola sell Pibb. At least that's what it seems like. Ultimately root beer is better than both of them. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

If I'm not mistaken places that sell Pepsi also sell Dr. Pepper and places that sell Coca-Cola sell Pibb. At least that's what it seems like. Ultimately root beer is better than both of them. 

Let my kids have a root beer float this past weekend. That's all they've talked about for 3 days

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think Dr Pepper is independent and is canned by both Pepsi and Coke.