• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Gerrit Cole (Please sign with the Angels) Thread

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

We ought to be the favorites because the Yankees don’t need him. We do. I think it comes down primarily to money and there’s no reason we should be outspent. 

I’m just nervous that the Angels decide they won’t spend the max or Cole just really wants to be a Yankee. 

The Yankees obviously need a number 1 pitcher to so do the Dodgers. 

2 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

To me, losing Cole means ending up with a handful of secondary pitchers. That turns us into the Twins of 2019. A good regular season team that will probably get swept in the first round. If we make it that far. I think we need that clear number one, and there’s no other guy like that.

Yes, yes, yes. This is why Cole is a must sign. There's no other way around it.

Regarding the Cozart trade and Cole. 1st we trade Cozart who only has a year left with the number 4 propsect. To be this trade was or is designed or geared towards us offering Cole a 36+ mil contract per year and than somone else, Like a Donaldson or etc. Quite frankly i believe we didn't really need to trade Cozart to go after Rendon and than a starter. 

I havent really assumed him to be coming here the last few days.... even right after the WS ended. Mainly just knowing the competition would be crazy.

That said, if true that he wants to be a yankee, honestly, it would have already happened. He may in fact end up there, but if that was his preference all along, I think he would have been there already.

4 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Pretty much where I’m at now

F’n sucks 

I hope I'm in for the biggest surprise of my life tomorrow but I just don't think it's gonna happen at this point.

I guess just get Rendon, Ryu and trade for a 3 starter.

If he doesn't get Cole he HAS to get Rendon. You can't miss out on all 3 of the big free agents.

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I havent really assumed him to be coming here the last few days.... even right after the WS ended. Mainly just knowing the competition would be crazy.

That said, if true that he wants to be a yankee, honestly, it would have already happened. He may in fact end up there, but if that was his preference all along, I think he would have been there already.

Couldn’t you say the same thing about being an Angel?