• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Gerrit Cole (Please sign with the Angels) Thread

Chuck

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It wouldnt be a "great" offseason, but yes, it would be a hell of a lot better roster.

I know we all want cole more than anything, but rendon would be huge. If for nothing else, it opens up decently valuable trade chips.

As much as i love Fletch(David not Jeff) it possibly opens the door for the Angels to trade him for a quality SP.

11 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

If we don't get Cole but end the offseason with Rendon, Bumgardner, Darvish, and a catcher...is that a great offseason?

What is it with people and Bumgarner? 

5.29 - That’s his ERA in 85 innings on the road last year. 

4.97 - That’s on the road in 2018. 

This guy is a #4. Take him out of the NL and SF and he’ll turn into a pumpkin. This is Jered weaver all over again. 

45 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I'm just waiting to hear what David Vassegh has to say about all of this.

1- Angels sign Cole and Rendon, plus acquire a catcher in trade for middle rated prospect.

2- Dodgers were wise not to spend so much money on those two guys, they’re not even any good really, and we never wanted them. We’ve got a great team, no need to change it. - David Vassegh

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

I despise the Dodgers but I'd rather Cole be out of the AL. Yankees getting him just makes them that much better, and creates another obstacle for the Halos

I understand that totally, it's a tough one for me. But damn dude, I just hate the Dodgers winning anything and especially when it's against us. 

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I was confident this morning.  Right now I am less than confident.

We ought to be the favorites because the Yankees don’t need him. We do. I think it comes down primarily to money and there’s no reason we should be outspent. 

I’m just nervous that the Angels decide they won’t spend the max or Cole just really wants to be a Yankee.