• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Gerrit Cole (Please sign with the Angels) Thread

Chuck

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Fake account.

Lol @ettin

It came through the new Topics function on Twitter because i agreed to follow MLB recently and it RT'd it and I assumed it was Passan because I have him as a follow. I have directly removed that MLB topic function and am currently smashing everything in the gym. Sorry 24HourFitness.

6 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

Yeah, no. 100% disagree. Only if you think 2019 is their ceiling. 

I’m in a “I’ll believe it when I see it” mindset when it comes to those three. Heaney is past prospect stage at this point, Bundy might get better in this division/park (maybe a #3 at best), and Canning could be pretty good if he both improves and stays healthy. But right now, those are #4/5s.

I have a theory on Eppler’s comments and Arte’s “All In” mentality:

WHAT IF, Arte and Eppler know they are getting Cole? Eppler stated we have room to add multiple players with $20+ mil a year contracts, due to the fact that Cozart is gone.

So they are now getting Cole, and are trying to Add Rendon/Donaldson and potentially Madbum/Price/Ryu etc. 

Basically, Cole gave them some type of acknowledgment that he’s ready for Anaheim. It then allowed the Angels to make that trade involving Cozart and our first round pick with confidence. 

They now have more flexibility PLUS Arte’s “All In” mentality to pursue the other top tier free agents. This is my hopeful Halo attitude speaking. 

2 minutes ago, TBailey said:

I have a theory on Eppler’s comments and Arte’s “All In” mentality:

WHAT IF, Arte and Eppler know they are getting Cole? Eppler stated we have room to add multiple players with $20+ mil a year contracts, due to the fact that Cozart is gone.

So they are now getting Cole, and are trying to Add Rendon/Donaldson and potentially Madbum/Price/Ryu etc. 

Basically, Cole gave them some type of acknowledgment that he’s ready for Anaheim. It then allowed the Angels to make that trade involving Cozart and our first round pick with confidence. 

They now have more flexibility PLUS Arte’s “All In” mentality to pursue the other top tier free agents. This is my hopeful Halo attitude speaking. 

always sunny conspiracy GIF