• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our current rotation

Tyler Skaggs tore his UCL in August 2014, 5 years ago this week. Since then, Richards busted up his knee at Fenway and then tore his UCL... twice. Ohtani, Heaney, Tropeano, and Ramirez all tore their UCLs. Skaggs died. Shoemaker could have died after fracturing his skull on a comebacker. Alex Meyer threw a couple of great games and we got excited that perhaps Eppler had found a gem... and then Meyer tore his labrum and never pitched again. Pena tore his ACL the other day. There have to be others I'm forgetting.

I've been watching Angels baseball since 1985, though my vivid memories only go back to 1996. Has there ever been a stretch like this with starting pitching health?

10 hours ago, Second Base said:

Funny for you, but it only serves this narrative that I'm pedaling this confidence in our pitching, which has never been there case. When you say things like that, the masses end up believing that crap like it's actually true, just because you're funny.

wait, you think tdawg is funny? WTH.

17 hours ago, cvdog said:

Might be the worst Angel pitching staff in over 20 years. Cahill & Tropeano will eventually be released.  There's not a body on the 40 man roster that can go 4 innings. Embarrassing and pathetic are words that don't do justice.  I feel bad for Mike.

mike-scioscia2.jpg

On 8/4/2019 at 12:44 PM, Stradling said:

For a season like this, where it is a lost season, this no waiver wire deal is a pretty shitty thing.  We could at least have an opportunity to pick up to throw innings so you aren’t rushing kids up that have no business in the bigs yet.  Bring up Bridwell, start him, Cahill, those types.  

Bridwell has been a “ pitching piñata” in SLC. He could make Cahill look like an ace. There are no more starters left in SLC. Tropeano makes Bridwell look like an ace. The next starter has to come from AA.