• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our current rotation

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The A's find some random pleb throwing 96 mph cheese at the radar gun game and we're here swimming in a pool of diarrhea and torn UCL's. I pretty much give up at this point.

Dude was doing crow hops throwing 96, let’s see him from the windup. I’ll assume it’s more like 88-90

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The A's find some random pleb throwing 96 mph cheese at the radar gun game and we're here swimming in a pool of diarrhea and torn UCL's. I pretty much give up at this point.

If actually believed in curses I would attribute that to the Angels' woes 

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

That rotation sounds like one of Scotty's "sick rotation" posts in the minor league thread from 2016.

Stop being a jack wagon. I've never even pretended to like the pitching quality on the farm.

There's a ton of scrap down there, but not much in the way of quality. The quality that is down there either can't find the strike zone enough, is injured or is still 5 years away.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

Stop being a jack wagon. I've never even pretended to like the pitching quality on the farm.

There's a ton of scrap down there, but not much in the way of quality. The quality that is down there either can't find the strike zone enough, is injured or is still 5 years away.

Oh come on that post was the funny 

6 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Having a good day? 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh come on that post was the funny 

Funny for you, but it only serves this narrative that I'm pedaling this confidence in our pitching, which has never been there case. When you say things like that, the masses end up believing that crap like it's actually true, just because you're funny.