• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harvey's Back!

Lou

26 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Can't wait for this asshole to shit all over last night's magic by giving up 7 runs in the first 2 innings.

I was going to roll out today to see the Halos from my son's place in Laughlin until I saw that Matt Harvey was pitching. Nopes! 

Eppler will lose a bit of GM credibility with every Harvey start after tonight. He should have been DFA'd after his IL time.

I understand the Angels need starters, but not a starter like Harvey.

I hope he does ok, which would be an improvement. 

4 hours ago, eligrba said:

Eppler will lose a bit of GM credibility with every Harvey start after tonight. He should have been DFA'd after his IL time.

I understand the Angels need starters, but not a starter like Harvey.

I hope he does ok, which would be an improvement

We need a Lou signal..... But for now this will have to do

bat signal batman GIF

14 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I was going to roll out today to see the Halos from my son's place in Laughlin until I saw that Matt Harvey was pitching. Nopes! 

Bummer you missed it Chuck.  The defense was stellar behind Harvey tonight. 

8 hours ago, Sean-Regan said:

Honestly, playing Cahill/Harvey has virtually zero downside. Either they’ll play well and possibly get a tiny bit of trade value or they’ll suck and maybe we get a better draft pick. 

Only downside would be if we had young guys not getting a shot because of them....you’d like to see Barrie, Suarez and Canning I guess....