• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your favorite Angelswin argument of all time

Going WAAAYYY back, Chad (SAAngels) thread about his name change protest was awesome.  For those who weren't around 10 years ago, he and a couple of his friends stood on a street corner near the stadium.  The protest didn't exactly change Arte's mind.

LTH's homoerotic post about him and his man date popping open a bottle of Champagne at Coit tower up in SF to celebrate the 2004 division championship was unforgettable.

I had forgotten Matt Afleck's name.

Yk's original Amber Alert thread. That was when yk was kind of the board's villian. He wasn't really well liked back then and he took a lot of heat for that thread.

lol

Every time I see writing on the freeway message signs, I keep hoping its an amber alert to inaugurate this new board.  Instead, it's always "Click it or Ticket" or "Motorcyclists own the road too"  :angry:

lol.

when he drops that amber alerts annoy him it was like someone dropped a bomb.

I forgot about that.

I am still batting 1.000 on the So Cal Amber Alert threads though.  There hasn't been one Amber Alert yet on any angelswin board that wasn't some messy custody dispute between white trash* (or latino or black) "parents" or family members.

*actually none of them have been white in SoCal.

Some awesome baseball trolling:

- Troll Glaus dropping Matt Clement stuck on the 5. I believe the jewelry store at South Coast was dropped here.

- A bunch of us were out one night and decided to post about Teixeria and Hunter hanging out at Sharkeez and Tex resigning with us......to this day I still get asked about this thread when meeting people at events.

- I copied and pasted an ESPN article, but rewrote it on how a deal was imminent for Miggy. This seriously pissed off a lot of people and was yanked then Chuck placed a ban on any trade deadline pranks.

the FAIL thread was epic, i was laughing so hard at work.

the speed which we were posting was classic.

i lost it at the hedgehog with his face stuck in the toiler paper roll that B posted.

Yeah, that was a good one. I actually created some pic website account to start spamming and saving those. We were rolling for sure. I miss the 9-5 desk job at times like these.

Hedgehog-fail.jpg

How has Chad's thread about the evil of Thanksgiving and the white man's destruction of indians not been mentioned.  That was a beauty.  I took the bait and tee'd off.  Wasted a whole day of, well, posting in another thread.

A brilliant thread indeed, but that wasn't Chad.  I think it was a Nuggs or Justin ID that created that masterpiece.

All classically epic threads, but wasn't this thread about best arguments, and not just best threads?

True, but it looked like we had wandered away a bit from just arguments.

Or maybe I'm getting old and just lost some focus.