Sign in to follow this  
yk9001

Your favorite Angelswin argument of all time

I'd go with the crying poker player.  Don't even remember his name.  I know that thread (and ensuing ones) pissed off a lot of people, but man, did I laugh for days.

List yours.

Which one?

I was going to mention to not even list Common Courtesy, since its such a slam dunk winner.

The one from 2010 I believe? Damn, that was a long time ago. All I remember is the attacks on the bro firefighters bbqing outside the station while drinking coors light and getting paid OT. 

Since I was the pretty much the driving force of this one, I'll pick the lady complaining about the Victoria's Secret poster at the mall.

I remember that one.  Pretty funny.

one of my favorites was when lifetime was trying to convince all of us that golfers only hit on the upswing.

lol.  We need a "Lifetime's Greatest Hits" thread.

We can include other such classics as "Only 5 shots were fired at the ladies in the blue truck" and "guns are only lethal when used for murder."

Get out.

the funny thing was that he doesn't even play golf. we explained about divots and hitting down on the ball, but he wasn't buying any of it.