• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your favorite Angelswin argument of all time

How has Chad's thread about the evil of Thanksgiving and the white man's destruction of indians not been mentioned.  That was a beauty.  I took the bait and tee'd off.  Wasted a whole day of, well, posting in another thread.

I think the Thanksgiving thread was someone else while I believe it was Chad that championed Christopher Columbus commiting more acts of genocide than Nazis. He was quoting a historian that Adam ripped to pieces which later prompted the IQ test challenge.

Looking back, I undervalued Munkee. His argument was always the same which got boring and mundane, but he is one of the most consistent trolls I've ever come across. I also think he just leveled everyone sometimes by dropping Vlad hate for.no.reason just to get a reaction which is amusing.

I was cleaning out old folders yesterday and found the ghost shark pictures. Just started laughing. Classic!

The self haircut thread/picture was pretty hilarious too.

Victorious Ghost was always gold for a laugh and Ghost Shark was a classic hillarious thread. But for pure argument you could not find a better point/counterpoint when Vic and Lifetime would lock horns, qouting each others post in the entirety all damn night until the thread was simply unreadable. Every hour one would claim they were done then bait each other and start right back up where they left off.

I laughed until I about peed myself when I read that one. The thing that made that thread great was all the photos, and the way people tied them all in to the cruise theme.

That thread was outstanding, from beginning to end.

On picture that Sprit posted had me literally in tears.  The caption was "Enjoy the company of Boston's social elite!" and the pic was two degenerate looking guys projectile puking while dancing.

Looking back, I undervalued Munkee. His argument was always the same which got boring and mundane, but he is one of the most consistent trolls I've ever come across. I also think he just leveled everyone sometimes by dropping Vlad hate for.no.reason just to get a reaction which is amusing.

449 career home runs, which according to Munkee were either dinks or doinks. Nothing legit

Speaking of puking, when did the hilarious pic of the monkey throwing up grace us?

I remember the amazement, but not.the origin.

I think it was Spirit. There may have been a quote about the Angels extending Vlads contract, and that pic was munkee's reaction

I think the Thanksgiving thread was someone else while I believe it was Chad that championed Christopher Columbus commiting more acts of genocide than Nazis. He was quoting a historian that Adam ripped to pieces which later prompted the IQ test challenge.

BigTex25 I think was the poster?

I thought it was spawned from a cars thread. Oh well, that picture still delivers instant "limp"

Maybe here. The original pic thread started on the other site. I think someone posted a link to it here or simply made a thread with the pics.

We, and everyone in society, were just brutal. I remember someone finding her on MySpace and linking her page where she defended herself. I'm a real asshole and I even felt bad.

Random laughter:

In the "I almost had a heart attack" thread. Stick dropped the doves cry line and you thought it was over for.serious laughter. Then out of the blue Tom P makes an entrance, and I believe those were his first posts, and it all started over again.