• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your favorite Angelswin argument of all time

One of my favorites was from a guy whose scren name was Freeze.  he said he was living under a bridge in Seal Beach and he wondered how he could stay on welfare.  He wondered if he could apply for a government grant that would pay him to do nothing.  This goes back 10 years, easily.  He was tortured on the board, but he kept coming back.

Who was it again that used to troll the the ESPN boards under the psuedo name MLscout82?  I think that was YK if I remember correctly. 

I clicked on something on espn recently and it still said "Welcome MLScout82".  I have no idea what it was I was even trolling.  Other boards?  Our board?

I clicked on something on espn recently and it still said "Welcome MLScout82".  I have no idea what it was I was even trolling.  Other boards?  Our board?

I remember you used to get the espn board all in a frenzy saying the Angels were a one season fluke and we all needed to do something worthwhile and get off the message boards.

On the old board there was argument in the spin forum whether the building near ground zero was a rec center or a mosque. Great thread that must have lasted 40 pages.

Nice, I just remembered this as well. There were quite a few dandies there.

Some you just can't pinpoint like Bush/Kerry and Obama/McCain. I remember.some of the CA Props getting a little crazy.....gay marriage.

But this mosque one was great and another was a self defense thread where someone shot and killed a robber and was being charged or arrested.

I didn't realize how anti-cop a large percentage of the board was until the thread about the kid in long beach who pointed a garden nozzle at a cop and got shot.

Seemed to be almost Lifetime-dislike for the cops.  I was surprised.

I didn't realize how anti-cop a large percentage of the board was until the thread about the kid in long beach who pointed a garden nozzle at a cop and got shot.

Seemed to be almost Lifetime-dislike for the cops.  I was surprised.

Cops = Firefighters with guns