• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Upton out for 8-12 Weeks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

32 minutes ago, HighDesertHalos said:

Are you f'ing kidding me? Ugh, this guy, easily 1 of my least favorite Angels ever! We will miss his 30 HRs, but we sure as Hell won't miss his awful glove. ??? (gotta love how they're giving up without really admitting it, Bourjos and Goodwin...really?)

27%

@Jay

1 hour ago, HighDesertHalos said:

Are you f'ing kidding me? Ugh, this guy, easily 1 of my least favorite Angels ever! We will miss his 30 HRs, but we sure as Hell won't miss his awful glove. ??? (gotta love how they're giving up without really admitting it, Bourjos and Goodwin...really?)

Awesome take. 10/5

2 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

I agree.  You can't have three months of a Bourjos/Goodwin platoon.  That platoon would be horrible.

I don’t Eppler spending any money on this....if he gets anybody, it’ll be another Goodwin type....

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Total bummer.  I don't understand the Upton hate because of this.  Typical stupid overreaction that someone with an internet connection could take two seconds to educate themselves.  

I think the frustration over our chronic lack of decent hitters is turning into criticism of Upton himself. Its not helping that Ohtani is already on the shelf so we're basically left with Trout and a bunch of zombies

DISEASES & CONDITIONS

Turf Toe

The simplest definition of turf toe is that it is a sprain of the main joint of the big toe. It happens when the toe is forcibly bent up into hyperextension, such as when pushing off into a sprint and having the toe get stuck flat on the ground.

Sprains of the big toe joint became especially prevalent in American football players after artificial turf became more common on playing fields - hence the term "turf toe." Artificial turf is a harder surface than grass and does not have much "give" when forces are placed on it.

Although often associated with football, turf toe occurs in a wide range of sports and activities.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

If Eppler does not see that Span would be a giant upgrade over Bourjos/Goodwin he gets 10 demerits from me. Trout contract, farm system rebuilt or not. 

you can't really announce to the rest of the league "hey, we're looking for a deal on an outfielder" and expect good results. he'll handle it quietly away from the media.

this is the angels way and has been for the last 20+ years.

46 minutes ago, Quinlanforthewin said:

How is Bourjos our 4th OF? He was awful last year.  

Eppler totally knows what he's doing though

It's these small acquisitions that he has constantly fucked up since he's been here that have cost us games

17%