• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Upton out for 8-12 Weeks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 minutes ago, Kody Mac said:

I've never had turf toe, but I find it difficult to believe a professional athlete is sidelined for 8-12 weeks for a toe injury unless it's straight up broken.

Turf toe is probably one of the shittiest injuries you can have and the biggest issue is if you come back too soon and re-aggravate it you are back to square one. It's a very finicky injury. 

It's time some fans treat this season like the FO has. They aren't contending this year and are moreso looking ahead to 2020 and beyond. They looked like a .500'ish team at full health and now with key injuries to Upton and Heaney, it's likely they finish below .500

The things I'm mostly looking forward to this season are Trout being Trout(while staying healthy), the debut of players like Thaiss, Rengifo, Canning, Suarez....maybe Adell, and hopefully these 1yr placeholder vets can play well enough so the team can sell them off at the deadline for even more prospect currency

With Trout secured, they have their sales pitch for potential FA's this upcoming offseason and should have some farm depth to pluck from in any potential offseason trades. I'm banking on them being a bit more aggressive in FA this offseason