• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My New Favorite Person

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Sorry Doc.   Oh and @floplag it wasn’t what you posted, well it was, but it wasn’t deleted because you posted it.  After you posted it it got sideways because of me and a little bit of Glen. You weren’t being edited or moderated as much as it was me.   Sorry guys.  

I'll echo @Stradling and confess that I got a bit sideways as well, but I appreciate @Dochalo stepping in and I apologize for my part in it.

18 hours ago, Dochalo said:

It's typical that you are taking this personally.  It was as simple as politics being discussed in a baseball thread.  

So... sorry not sorry, got it. 
You know all you need to do is send a simple message letting people know and the problem is solved.  

I think bad umpiring is one of the biggest problems in baseball.  It's not the shift or how long a game takes, etc. - bad umpiring is the biggest problem.  Angel Hernandez has no place what-so-ever being on a baseball field.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:37 AM, Dochalo said:

I don't think it's funny.  It's a waste of my damn time to clear political crap from a baseball forum.  I gave the thread a chance to get back on topic.  

What we've come to is a baseball forum that talks about baseball.   It speaks very well that people don't let this place become a free for all and I'll use my judgement until Chuck tells me I was wrong.  

Isn't there a section of the board for politics?  People should post the political crap there.  Leave this section for baseball and Victor's mom.

Edited by VariousCrap

9 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I think bad umpiring is one of the biggest problems in baseball.  It's not the shift or how long a game takes, etc. - bad umpiring is the biggest problem.  Angel Hernandez has no place what-so-ever being on a baseball field.

Hernandez withstanding, don't umpires end up getting it right most of the time?

6 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Hernandez withstanding, don't umpires end up getting it right most of the time?

Yes, they do... but the Angel Hernandez's and the Joe West's of baseball do more harm than good.

• 3 weeks later...

Hinch booted today by HP Ump Ron Kulpa after Kulpa called a very low pitch a strike.  Kulpa has called several balls outside of the zone strikes.

MLB really needs to get rid of these guys and go to a "technical" solution for calling balls and strikes.  We can all see the mistakes on TV.  The players and the coaches know when it is a bad call.  MLB needs to get it right.

9 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Hinch booted today by HP Ump Ron Kulpa after Kulpa called a very low pitch a strike.  Kulpa has called several balls outside of the zone strikes.

MLB really needs to get rid of these guys and go to a "technical" solution for calling balls and strikes.  We can all see the mistakes on TV.  The players and the coaches know when it is a bad call.  MLB needs to get it right.

We can see if on TV but as Fletcher points out the k-zone we see on TV isn’t accurate.  He showed the one MLB uses and that pitch we all that was a ball to Bour last week was on the corner.