• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My New Favorite Person

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

baseball people.  baseball.  

Doc , I respect you and your opinions on many things.The one problem I have with you is that Mike Trout T-shirt giveaway avatar is just disturbing.I know that everyone can use whatever they want but all I see is John Elway in an Angel hat.No offense intended.

54 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Doc , I respect you and your opinions on many things.The one problem I have with you is that Mike Trout T-shirt giveaway avatar is just disturbing.I know that everyone can use whatever they want but all I see is John Elway in an Angel hat.No offense intended.

that's the glory of it.  

I have, however, been contemplating a change.  If I do choose something different, you can be sure it'll be awkward.  

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I never knew it was Trout.

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

Im sure you think thats funny, but it really wasnt.
It doesnt speak well for the forums if this is what weve come to. 

I don't think it's funny.  It's a waste of my damn time to clear political crap from a baseball forum.  I gave the thread a chance to get back on topic.  

What we've come to is a baseball forum that talks about baseball.   It speaks very well that people don't let this place become a free for all and I'll use my judgement until Chuck tells me I was wrong.  

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I don't think it's funny.  It's a waste of my damn time to clear political crap from a baseball forum.  I gave the thread a chance to get back on topic.  

What we've come to is a baseball forum that talks about baseball.   It speaks very well that people don't let this place become a free for all and I'll use my judgement until Chuck tells me I was wrong.  

Sorry Doc.   Oh and @floplag it wasn’t what you posted, well it was, but it wasn’t deleted because you posted it.  After you posted it it got sideways because of me and a little bit of Glen. You weren’t being edited or moderated as much as it was me.   Sorry guys.  

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So yeah, that uh... Angel Hernandez is a real piece of shit eh? Anyone see him get those three calls overturned in the playoffs?! What a douche!

That should have been enough to move him to an administrative position in the union and off the field. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That should have been enough to move him to an administrative position in the union and off the field. 

It’s crazy that EVERYONE knows and agrees that Hernandez is a shit umpire who challenges the integrity of every game he is involved in and yet we continue to live with it as if there is just no one else capable of replacing him.

5 hours ago, Dochalo said:

riiiight, what a load of crap.