• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Easy.  It is totally unfair (and also impeachable) to expose billion dollar frauds if it has any impact on a political opponent.

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Ah look at you deflecting and not willing to respond to the issue posted. It's so cute.

My brain is unfortunately unable to process this level of irony.

Biden says he went to Delaware State; school begs to differ

The director of news service for Delaware State, Carlos Holmes, said that the former vice president was never a student, though he has made appearances on campus twice before for commencement speeches at the university in Dover.

“Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” Holmes said earlier last week. “However he was the Commencement keynote speaker in 2003 and [2016], and during the former he was awarded an honorary doctoral degree.”

Biden had made the claim during an October 2019 town hall event held at the historic Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmen’s Bureau for Black children seeking an education.

“I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State — now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State,” Biden told the crowd, as shown on video. "They’re my folks.”

The reason for the lid days is this: they're gradually resetting his sleep cycle so he'll be wide awake at 9 pm tomorrow night for the debate. He'll probably also be jacked up on stimulants to make it all the way to 10:30 pm. Basically, he's back in the basement before noon, they probably give him a little sedative, and he sleeps all afternoon. He'll be raring to go by the time the debate starts. I expect him to come out firing on all cylinders tomorrow evening. The question is when does he blow a fuse.

31 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Thinking about how old Biden is made me think about how old 90% of this website is.  

Does it freak you old fucks out to know this is probably the last election you’ll vote in?  That would dwell on my mind.  I’d probably just say screw politics, I’m getting a hooker.

And this one sometimes keeps me up at night: what if there is no afterlife?  What if the lights go out and that’s it?  Scary stuff.  

Well at least I’ll see a liberal utopia before that happens to me.  

Have a nice evening everyone.

What is a liberal utopia?

I might rather have this be my last election I'm alive for than live in a liberal utopia

25 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm hoping to vote in several more elections, at least until the Angels make the playoffs. Then my life will be complete.

and how old are you? I need a frame of reference so I know I still have a few more years to make something of myself.

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

Oh, it’s beautiful.  Men suck each other’s dicks freely in public, guns are taken away and then anally inserted into the former owners rectum, 50% of every non-black persons income is taken for reparations, trees are given human rights, @Angelsjunky is declared president but declines since it will be “too much work” so @Rico takes it.  The border to Mexico is opened without restrictions and lawns look fantastic but all city parks are unusable due to soccer on weekdays and drunk immigrants on the weekends.

I watch Fox News and I’m basically paraphrasing what they predict.  Oh and dead babies.  There will be so many dead babies you have to step over them on the street.

Not just sucking other dicks but sucking a woman’s dick