• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

32 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So is this the "hail mary" from the Republicans?

It will certainly catch all the retards' attention like Larry and Blarg, but I'm not sure enough people will care for it to make a significant impact.

Kind of like when the Dems came out with George Bush's drunk driving conviction 5 days before the election. Cost him the popular vote but in the end the hanging chads scored him the electoral votes. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

No doubt this could potentially be damaging for Biden and that's why Twitter is doing this. 

Twitter and Facebook locking out the NY Times account isn't going to sit well with the press. This is a bigger story of election corruption than Hunter snorting coke off a Ukrainian hookers ass as he accepts bribery checks on camera.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Forget your meds again?

I had an emergency tooth extraction today. My dentist told me about this coke bender he went on right after he graduated college the entire time he was working on me. Then he doubled by Norco Rx upon request. 

DM if you want a referral

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

I had an emergency tooth extraction today. My dentist told me about this coke bender he went on right after he graduated college the entire time he was working on me. Then he doubled by Norco Rx upon request. 

DM if you want a referral

Whoa! Not so fast.

Does he have Highlights magazine? 

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Twitter and Facebook locking out the NY Times account isn't going to sit well with the press. This is a bigger story of election corruption than Hunter snorting coke off a Ukrainian hookers ass as he accepts bribery checks on camera.

It makes sense but I'm not sure this is accurate

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

If it's not newsworthy then why is Twitter suspending news and campaign accounts over it?

Because of how this information was obtained. 

Why does the President's personal lawyer have a hard drive copy of Hunter Biden's laptop?

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How were the President's tax records obtained? I saw those stories all over Twitter.

You'll have to ask the New York Times.  They claim the tax records were obtained legally. 

Meanwhile Hunter Biden's laptop contents were clearly stolen. Trump's personal lawyer committed a federal crime on behalf of the president.