• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Trump already crashed the economy and didn't end any of the wars despite being "President" for 3.5 years.

COVID-induced shutdowns nationwide crashed the economy, and Trump has worked to bring troops home from Afghanistan. Much more than Obama or Bush did.

And your snarky use of quotes around the word President is cute.

More gibberish from Joe. The man is lost without a compass or map.

https://twitter.com/RealErinCruz/status/1306308882738733056?s=20

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care running a, you know, a department store—thing, you know, where, in the 2nd floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?”

4 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

The cons only want to keep the EC because they know it's the only way their sorry excuse of a party will ever win a presidential election. 

You don’t even realize how you sound.

Let me translate your post.

The Republicans are fine with the intentional design of the Presidential election, win or lose, versus the Democrats who want to pretend they are outraged at how unfair the election is only when they lose.

There is no such thing as the national popular vote, except as a fictitious fantasy in your head that is, by definition, contrived and embarrassingly irrelevant.

Look if you want to propose that we stop being literally a unity of 50 states, and therefore do not need an executive to Preside over the unity of the states, then head up the movement to change the structure of the country to one large “state.”

Then propose that we will need someone to lead this ONE “state” and sure, you can call that person the president.

If you can get that done, I will have no argument for a national popular vote to rule the one state.

Good luck.  I will stay in reality that we are a union of 50 states and be comfortable with the fact that we have 50 separate elections in each state, and that you can’t use “extra” votes in one election in one state to overwhelm other states.

Actually maybe I will join your side of complaining based on fantasy.  The next time my side loses I will go berserk that the Presidency should be a two-person committee (just make something up just like your fantasy that we have one national election instead of 50 individual separate state elections) and demand that the Republican candidate came in second and should therefore be the second President.

Your complaint about the popular vote is THAT ridiculous.

4 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

The cons only want to keep the EC because they know it's the only way their sorry excuse of a party will ever win a presidential election. 

I am also amused by how Democrats think and talk about Republicans.

We hate you. You are absolute scum.  But hey we do need to get our hands on your money, so. . .we are good just on that part, right?

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Wouldn’t that be something if it happened that way this year.

According to 538, there's less than a 1 percent chance of Trump winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college. The reverse scenario has about an 11 percent chance.

The reason for that is there are more people who lean Democrat than people who lean Republican in our country. If every eligible voter voted, no Republican would ever win another presidential election.