Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is over 70. hilary is over 70. biden is over 70. bernie is over 130. pocahantas is many moons. this is apparently the best we can do. 

..... bitches be all crazy and shit now. (I helped you finish your sentence!)

Posted Images

The reason for the lid days is this: they're gradually resetting his sleep cycle so he'll be wide awake at 9 pm tomorrow night for the debate. He'll probably also be jacked up on stimulants to make it all the way to 10:30 pm. Basically, he's back in the basement before noon, they probably give him a little sedative, and he sleeps all afternoon. He'll be raring to go by the time the debate starts. I expect him to come out firing on all cylinders tomorrow evening. The question is when does he blow a fuse.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about how old Biden is made me think about how old 90% of this website is.  

Does it freak you old fucks out to know this is probably the last election you’ll vote in?  That would dwell on my mind.  I’d probably just say screw politics, I’m getting a hooker.

And this one sometimes keeps me up at night: what if there is no afterlife?  What if the lights go out and that’s it?  Scary stuff.  

Well at least I’ll see a liberal utopia before that happens to me.  

Have a nice evening everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Thinking about how old Biden is made me think about how old 90% of this website is.  

Does it freak you old fucks out to know this is probably the last election you’ll vote in?  That would dwell on my mind.  I’d probably just say screw politics, I’m getting a hooker.

And this one sometimes keeps me up at night: what if there is no afterlife?  What if the lights go out and that’s it?  Scary stuff.  

Well at least I’ll see a liberal utopia before that happens to me.  

Have a nice evening everyone.

What is a liberal utopia?

 

I might rather have this be my last election I'm alive for than live in a liberal utopia

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm hoping to vote in several more elections, at least until the Angels make the playoffs. Then my life will be complete.

and how old are you? I need a frame of reference so I know I still have a few more years to make something of myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

What is a liberal utopia?

 

I might rather have this be my last election I'm alive for than live in a liberal utopia

Oh, it’s beautiful.  Men suck each other’s dicks freely in public, guns are taken away and then anally inserted into the former owners rectum, 50% of every non-black persons income is taken for reparations, trees are given human rights, @Angelsjunky is declared president but declines since it will be “too much work” so @Rico takes it.  The border to Mexico is opened without restrictions and lawns look fantastic but all city parks are unusable due to soccer on weekdays and drunk immigrants on the weekends.

 I watch Fox News and I’m basically paraphrasing what they predict.  Oh and dead babies.  There will be so many dead babies you have to step over them on the street.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, calscuf said:

Oh, it’s beautiful.  Men suck each other’s dicks freely in public, guns are taken away and then anally inserted into the former owners rectum, 50% of every non-black persons income is taken for reparations, trees are given human rights, @Angelsjunky is declared president but declines since it will be “too much work” so @Rico takes it.  The border to Mexico is opened without restrictions and lawns look fantastic but all city parks are unusable due to soccer on weekdays and drunk immigrants on the weekends.

 I watch Fox News and I’m basically paraphrasing what they predict.  Oh and dead babies.  There will be so many dead babies you have to step over them on the street.

Not just sucking other dicks but sucking a woman’s dick  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, calscuf said:

Oh, it’s beautiful.  Men suck each other’s dicks freely in public, guns are taken away and then anally inserted into the former owners rectum, 50% of every non-black persons income is taken for reparations, trees are given human rights, @Angelsjunky is declared president but declines since it will be “too much work” so @Rico takes it.  The border to Mexico is opened without restrictions and lawns look fantastic but all city parks are unusable due to soccer on weekdays and drunk immigrants on the weekends.

 I watch Fox News and I’m basically paraphrasing what they predict.  Oh and dead babies.  There will be so many dead babies you have to step over them on the street.

You described San Francisco and Irvine Park pretty well there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 8:23 AM, floplag said:

I think the accurate phrasing for this is "literally anyone not named Trump"  :)

 

On 1/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, mtangelsfan said:

Well I am not voting for Trump.

 

On 1/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, mtangelsfan said:

No, not Harris, not Warren, not 

Well voting for Biden is pretty much voting for Harris. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://bongino.com/the-worst-of-joe-biden-in-forty-quotes

23) “You know, as we used to say in the Senate, excuse the point of personal privilege here: I had two cranial aneurysms, and they literally had to take the top of my head off. I mean, they take a saw and they cut your head off and go in to find the artery that is–one was leaking, the other that hadn’t, before it burst.”

25) “Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college. You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.” 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...