• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Come on, cons. Give Larry some likes so he feels like he owned another lib. High five each other like the fags you are.

I love how you get so riled up in this place. I can see the vein protruding out of your fat head from California.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So someone drops off a laptop for water damage and never bothers to pick it up. The person that fixed the computer decided to comb through 5 year old emails on the laptop and just happens to find emails from Hunter Biden? Sounds plausible.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

So is this the "hail mary" from the Republicans?

It will certainly catch all the retards' attention like Larry and Blarg, but I'm not sure enough people will care for it to make a significant impact.

Maybe and those that are voting against Trump will not care. 

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So is this the "hail mary" from the Republicans?

It will certainly catch all the retards' attention like Larry and Blarg, but I'm not sure enough people will care for it to make a significant impact.

You have an immense vocabulary. So far today alone you've called me a retard, a c*nt, a douchebag and a fag. 

It's all good because it's the local court jester saying it but hey let's ban KC because feelz.

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You have an immense vocabulary. So far today alone you've called me a retard, a c*nt, a douchebag and a fag. 

It's all good because it's the local court jester saying it but hey let's ban KC because feelz.

Aww do you miss your alt-right buddy?