• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

Giuliani said that Hunter signed a contract stating that if that laptop is not retrieved within 90 days it becomes the shop owner's property.

It went 6 months without being picked up, and the same lawyer who represented George Steinbrenner looked at the contract and confirmed it as legitimate.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Giuliani said that Hunter signed a contract stating that if that laptop is not retrieved within 90 days it becomes the shop owner's property.

It went 6 months without being picked up, and the same lawyer who represented George Steinbrenner looked at the contract and confirmed it as legitimate.

1po3sc.jpg

I mean, arrest Hunter Biden. Who gives a fuck. He's not going to be a part of Biden's White House so lock him up. 

"Oh but Joe is obviously complicit" says the people supporting the President who's daughter and son in law have literally made hundreds of millions with their white house jobs. 

This is a never-ending cycle of fetid terrorslush flowing out the asshole of the media. This is the right's "October Surprise" and it is a dud, just like the Russia probe from the Dems. No, it's not different. It's the same thing. No, there's no evidence. Shut up.

Maybe someone will find the buttery males and Hillary can go to jail, having absolutely no effect on the 2020 election.

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol. He's 3 years older than Trump.

Trump repeatedly botched Rep. Matt Gaetz's name at a Florida rally - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-repeatedly-botched-matt-gaetzs-name-at-a-florida-rally-2020-10

Trump can't even complete a sentence even with mixing in a real word and a made up word and Trumpers believe it is Einstein's papers. I guess if Trump really is living until 200 technically he isn't born yet so that does make Biden much older.   It is all relative to the bubble the Trumper resides in. Blarg likely has better data on this than I do.    

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The whole shop owner story is bullshit, and who would agree to these conditions?

Hunter lives in California. Why would he take 3 laptops to a Delaware repair shop.  All 3 laptops broke at the same time?  Why just leave them there?

Also the shop owner is legally blind?  ROFL

12 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I like how Biden’s shithead kid is dispositive of Biden’s fitness to serve as President, but the MAGAs could care less about Trump’s entire team if shithead kids and their shithead spouses. 

Which one of them is smoking meth and snorting coke off a hooker’s ass on camera?

27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Snorting coke off a hookers ass and ordered by the court to receive proper training on how to use a charity legally.

Me thinks the Bidens and Trumps are really shitty parents.

I've been with a hooker and have also done coke. Not in the same night though. I wouldn't put that on my parents.

Edit: I've never done any illegal activity with a charity though.

Edited by st1ckboy