• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Setting all that aside I'll ask again. Why would Hunter Biden selling access to his father be a big deal?

Don't Trump's kids do this all the time?  Isn't Mar-a-Lago basically set up to give access to the President?

Maybe in your TDS mind. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

You'll have to ask the New York Times.  They claim the tax records were obtained legally. 

Meanwhile Hunter Biden's laptop contents were clearly stolen. Trump's personal lawyer committed a federal crime on behalf of the president. 

Yeah I’m sure you really care about laws and crimes. Pathetic.

21 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You have an immense vocabulary. So far today alone you've called me a retard, a c*nt, a douchebag and a fag. 

It's all good because it's the local court jester saying it but hey let's ban KC because feelz.

I still wonder why Blarg decided to ban him. 

On 10/15/2020 at 8:37 AM, Rico said:

You'll have to ask the New York Times.  They claim the tax records were obtained legally. 

Meanwhile Hunter Biden's laptop contents were clearly stolen. Trump's personal lawyer committed a federal crime on behalf of the president. 

Can you elaborate on this bullshit?

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Can you elaborate on this bullshit?

I'll do it for him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/12/12/cohen-sentenced-to-3-years-in-prison-1060060

Cohen earlier this summer pleaded guilty with New York prosecutors to a slate of eight charges of tax evasion, financial fraud and campaign finance violations. Trump himself was implicated in the campaign finance crimes, with prosecutors saying he directed Cohen in hush money payments designed to sway the 2016 presidential election. Cohen also later pleaded guilty with Mueller in November to lying to Congress about work he did during the election on an aborted Trump Tower project in Russia.