• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police rip Biden's repeated advice to shoot suspects 'in the leg'

John Evans, president of the Buffalo Police Benevolent Association, told Fox News that Biden's suggestion is "absolutely ridiculous" and "incredibly ignorant."

"The guy's clueless," Evans said. "And I know he's just trying to appease his left-wing base but it's a really foolish statement."

Joe Gamaldi, vice president of the national Fraternal Order of Police, dismissed Biden's suggestion as "completely ridiculous, "unrealistic" and a "pandering talking point."

"Shootings are dynamic situations and we shoot to stop the threat," Gamaldi told Fox News. "It's incredibly difficult to hit a moving target."

Police are trained to aim at center mass because it's the largest target, whereas aiming at a leg would be much more difficult because it's smaller and a moving target.

"By aiming at legs we are much more likely to miss and we already only hit roughly 50% of the time," Gamaldi said.

Gamaldi recalled a shooting he was involved in about 14 years ago. "Between being terrified I was going to die, someone shooting at me, and then I need to aim at their legs -- it’s not realistic."

The law enforcement officials interviewed by Fox News also say it's a fallacy that shooting someone in the leg could be less lethal, especially if a bullet hits the large femoral artery in the thigh. 

But officers fear the consequences if they miss the leg completely and the bullet goes astray. Or if their leg shot doesn't slow down the suspect, he has a chance to harm the officer or a citizen.

Boy, this virus is a windfall for Biden.

He can attack Trump for ruining the economy, not taking science seriously, and costing millions of jobs. He can also excuse the lack of attendance at his "rallies"/ events. 

He wouldn't have a chance of winning the Presidency without COVID.

Edited by failos

6 minutes ago, failos said:

He can attack Trump for ruining the economy, not taking science seriously, and costing millions of jobs. He can also excuse the lack of attendance at his "rallies"/ events. 

I don't know if you're aware of this, but your post is living dead center in the neighborhood of "Donald Trump really fu*ked up."

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

I don't know if you're aware of this, but your post is living dead center in the neighborhood of "Donald Trump really fu*ked up."

No. But the argument can clearly be made, as it clearly has by Biden. Doesn't mean it's true, though.

Just now, failos said:

No. But the argument can clearly be made, as it clearly has by Biden. Doesn't mean it's true, though.

But it's true.

Donald J. Trump, hero to failos, REALLY fu*ked up. In fact he fu*ked up so badly that he may lose to Joe freakin' Biden. That's how much he bungled his response to a threat. What a chump.

4 minutes ago, failos said:

The most racist fucks are usually liberal tards. Case in point.

I wish peace upon you and you blurt "racist" like a character from the SJW thread? Yikes. You're the mirror image of a softy lib?

If you're not a Muslim, no big deal. Same if you are.

Peace be upon you, my brother. I hope you have a wonderful day.

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol.

Though he claimed the information he said he will release in the coming weeks will effectively end Biden’s election chances within 10 days of election day, he would not commit to ever releasing the hard drive in its entirety to be inspected by the media.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol.

Though he claimed the information he said he will release in the coming weeks will effectively end Biden’s election chances within 10 days of election day, he would not commit to ever releasing the hard drive in its entirety to be inspected by the media.

He has 4 copies and he can't release one?

Fascinating. 

44 minutes ago, failos said:

So you admit that Trump royally f'ed up the COVID response thing, and rather than it being an indictment on his competency, it's an excuse for why he's probably going to lose.

That's like saying, "That other dude only had a chance with my ex-girlfriend because I cheated on her.'

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

But it's true.

Donald J. Trump, hero to failos, REALLY fu*ked up. In fact he fu*ked up so badly that he may lose to Joe freakin' Biden. That's how much he bungled his response to a threat. What a chump.

Very well said. If Trump was so smart, so business savvy, and so politically shrewd, wouldn’t he have found a way to have used the virus to his advantage, and wouldn’t he be able to easily beat this obviously weak opposing candidate? For any other incumbent, the virus would have been a windfall - almost like a terrorist attack. 

But the problem for Trump is that he not smart and his narcissism prevents him from being someone he isn’t. He is, truly, his own worst enemy. He is the only candidate who could have fucked up his own re-election chances this bad. It is actually fun to watch. 

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Biden gets only a handful of people at his 'rallies' and Trump routinely gets thousands, with thousands more waiting outside. Yet we are to believe that Biden is ahead by 10-15 points??

Impossible.

Didn't I get yelled at for calling out FS79 for his "crowd size without context" boner?

This. Is. Fucking. Stupid.