• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No I'm serious. I want you to explain what the "Ukraine bullshit" is and how it's different from the "Russia bullshit".

If you need a few weeks I understand.

It involved a laptop that was taken in for repair that was never picked up, a blind computer repair man that decided to go through that computer's "emails", and Rudy Giuliani. That's pretty much the gist of it.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Had he acted like a normal human being these past 8 months he probably would be winning.

Exactly. 

In January he had this election sown up. By April he threw it away. 

Everything before the pandamic was just petty politics and he could bully his way through, shout it down, act above it all. Everything else required a talent he has none of and that is leadership. 

41 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Yeah, ever since he cancelled the second debate, it's been clear he doesn't want to be out there in public.

Lid after lid after lid after lid after lid...

Old Joe needs his meds to get ready for Thursday. Time to pump that old fucker up. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Exactly. 

In January he had this election sown up. By April he threw it away. 

Everything before the pandamic was just petty politics and he could bully his way through, shout it down, act above it all. Everything else required a talent he has none of and that is leadership. 

I feel like there are two Blargs.