• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL at A's Kyler Murray

• 11 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 2:30 PM, Hubs said:

Me. And I think he's super talented college QB, but he is just too small to play in the NFL. He makes Russell Wilson and Baker Mayfield look tall. And they're among the shortest in the league.

As a basbeall player, he plays OF, but looks so small to me. Here he is next to Baker Mayfield who is just 6'. And Baker is bending down further. Scouts say he isn't close to 5'10, so maybe he's 5'9, but a 5'9" QB is not going to be a 1st round pick.

He should stick to baseball.

https://goo.gl/images/fes5BR

20211014_193735.jpg

On 2/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, Chuckster70 said:

A team source told SNY's Ralph Vacchiano that Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray is "probably a little too small" for the Giants.

The Giants "prefer toGod stick to the established measurables they have for a prototypical quarterback," Vacchiano notes. The Giants' organization emphasizes conventional wisdom and inside-the-box thinking, and they haven't started a quarterback that measures below 6-feet since 5-foot-11 Gary Wood went 0-6 in 1966. And "the philosophy hasn't changed all that much (in that over half-century timeframe)," Vacchiano confirms. 6-foot-3 Dwayne Haskins, 6-foot-4 Drew Lock, and 6-foot-5 Daniel Jones appear to be likelier candidates to succeed 6-foot-4 Eli Manning than 5-foot-9 Murray.
Source: SNY.com

Good thing the Giants drafted Danny Dimes.  Seems to be working well for them.

29 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Man, the wrong that that was flowing through this thread....

Still one of my all-time favorite posts: 

On 11/16/2020 at 12:43 PM, yk9001 said:

btw Lou, the last thing I want to do is blow smoke up your ass, but you frigging nailed it pre-draft on Kyler Murray as a qb.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:44 PM, Angel Oracle said:

While it seems to make total sense that they will institute the air raid offense, by having Kingsbury coaching them, the air raid offense is really meant for offenses that don’t have a lot of physicality, college offenses like Texas Tech and NOT pro offenses.

I agree.

25 minutes ago, Lou said:

The Cardinals have run more rushing plays than they have passing plays. 

I was going to say that having Murray keeping the ball doesn’t hurt, but he’s only carried it 43 times in 7 games for 3 yards/carry.

He’s completed some 3/4 of his passes, which doesn’t hurt their running game.   Averages 286 passing yards/game, with 17 TDs/only 5 INTs.

Edited by Angel Oracle

7 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I was going to say that having Murray keeping the ball doesn’t hurt, but he’s only carried it 43 times in 7 games for 3 yards/carry.

He’s completed some 3/4 of his passes, which doesn’t hurt their running game.

That's an interesting stat, i thought it would be more.  I wonder if sacks count as rushing, etc.  It's hard for me to believe he ran 7 designed rushing plays against the 49ers, for one yard.  Maybe so.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MurrKy00.htm