• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL at A's Kyler Murray

6 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

I am happy with the turn this thread took. There's nothing I love more than reading about other people's fantasy teams on the internet. It's really what keeps me going.

Wait until they start posting pics of their kids and pets. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Wait until they start posting pics of their kids and pets. 

My favorite is the half-eaten meals.

btw Lou, the last thing I want to do is blow smoke up your ass, but you frigging nailed it pre-draft on Kyler Murray as a qb.

If others are concerned about height, they are stuck in the Troy Aikman era of the NFL.

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

My favorite is the half-eaten meals.

btw Lou, the last thing I want to do is blow smoke up your ass, but you frigging nailed it pre-draft on Kyler Murray as a qb.

If others are concerned about height, they are stuck in the Troy Aikman era of the NFL.

I watch A LOT of cfb, by far my favorite sport. (yes, I'm looking forward to the Tulsa/Tulane game on Friday). Murray played at the highest level and was by far the best player on the field on almost every occasion.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

I watch A LOT of cfb, by far my favorite sport. (yes, I'm looking forward to the Tulsa/Tulane game on Friday). Murray played at the highest level and was by far the best player on the field on almost every occasion.

And fits the mold of the current rollout QB, on pace for close to 4000 passing yards and close to 1000 rushing yards.

Goff’s big weakness, inability to roll out.

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Goff’s big weakness, inability to roll out.

He can roll out.  He just doesn't do much with it.  But it's better than sitting in the pocket waiting for the ball to be stripped.

A couple times this year, Goff has rolled out left, and I see vast amounts of space in front of him.  He runs, takes a few more steps, and slides - and it's a gain of 5 or 6 yards.  I am so used to seeing NFL qbs roll out and gain 10-15 yards.

22 minutes ago, Lou said:

It was so fun betting OU games that year. Easily my best results ever was from them that year

22 hours ago, Lou said:

Actually, it's not very often.

And to think, my Niners would’ve probably picked him if the Cardinals has stuck with Rosen and picked Nick Bosa. What would that have looked like. And yes I still like Garoppolo but they’re gonna likes move on after this injury plagued year and grab that BYU kid