• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is Eppler’s idea of a touchdown vs a field goal?

Pancake Bear

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if it is something like Kole and a Rondon to SD for Hedges and Myers.  

I think if we move Kole it would be for a pitcher of a similar contract.  I don't see Myers as an Eppler guy.  

I also think that Eppler views Kole as a potential bounce back and isn't ready to open a hole there just yet as Adell still needs to conquer AA/AAA.  

Unless Kole somehow garners more in return than expected at this point (which is likely very little), you are better off waiting to see what he does for the first half of the year and getting at least a little something at the deadline if he does well and we are out of it.  

A trade for a starter is gonna be someone unexpected if that's the route he chooses and frankly I think we will be underwhelmed yet that player will actually do quite well.  

1 hour ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I get the feeling we are in on Realmuto

Just no way man.  They’re apparently asking the Dodgers for Bellinger.  The rumors now are some 3 way trade with the Mets and Yankees where the Mets will send one of their pitchers.  There’s no way the Angels can be involved in something like that.  Just don’t have the depth to afford it.  

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Just no way man.  They’re apparently asking the Dodgers for Bellinger.  The rumors now are some 3 way trade with the Mets and Yankees where the Mets will send one of their pitchers.  There’s no way the Angels can be involved in something like that.  Just don’t have the depth to afford it.  

The asking price for Realmuto is retarded. Stay away, Billy!!