• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is Eppler’s idea of a touchdown vs a field goal?

Pancake Bear

6 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Everything I read points to a "trade" and not a FA signing.

Yeah, ive noticed the same, which is odd when no one here wants to trade anyone. 
At most I've thought about maybe one trade in concert with some signings... at this point im hoping they are trying to figure out what trade can be made before moving to FA. 

The only untouchables in a trade I think are Mike Trout, Shohei Ohtani, Andrelton Simmons, and Jo Adell.

I don't think they'll get the value back in a trade they want for any of these guys

Untradeables, I think are Justin Upton just because of contract length and Albert Pujols.

I doubt Calhoun or Cozart brings back much in trade, so I don't see how the Angels can get a top trade target like Realmuto with what has been rumored to be offered. OF course, that's always high, so who knows.

Damn if I was Trout I would ask for a trade like now. They are a crap organization and owner who refuses to open his wallet because he screwed up on signing players. If your scared to spin money sell the damn team. We should just refuse to go to games until he spends money on good players, not broken down players with band aid to keep them together. The way Eppler is going he is not getting a field goal, or touchdown, more like a touchback, or safety.

22 hours ago, Stradling said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if it is something like Kole and a Rondon to SD for Hedges and Myers.  

The Padres have an excess of OF so that won’t happen. The Angels are deep in OF on the farm so that doesn’t work either. Hedges can’t hit so that takes care of that. Myers is owed a lot of money and his production has been way down the last two seasons. Calhoun makes too much money with his walk season coming up so he will be hard to deal for much of a return unless it is a trade of bad contracts. 

10 hours ago, Second Base said:

With Eppler's recent comments that he still plans on keeping the top prospects, my guess is he'll spend a little free agent money, and a little bit of prospect money. 

Like signing Yusei Kikuchi for 5/60 and trading  Brennon Lund for Sonny Gray.

There is zero chance we are getting Sonny Gray for Brennan Lund (alone).