• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com's Offseason Prediction Contest: Pick TWO

Chuck

From this point forward, predict three moves the Angels make this offseason and win an Unframed Fine Art Numbers Print 16" x 20" of Mike Trout.

Rules: This can be any combination of hiring of a coach, front office personnel and player acquisition via a free agency signing, minor league signing or a trade. 

Tiebreaker: Only one can win so here's the tiebreaker in case there's more than one winner.  The tie breaker will be based on how close those are with their contract parameters.  So make sure after your selection to add the years and contract amount. Example: Gio Gonzalez at 3/33, Mike Trout 10 years, 300 million etc. Whoever is the closest in years and money gets it.  

Prize: "Mike Trout" is an open-edition,standard size 16" x 20" print  by artist Daniel Duffy. The artist hand wrote all of Trouts batting statistics from every game during his 2014 MVP season - Officially Licensed by MLB & MLBPA Product    image.png

artofwords-miketrout-wallart.jpg

Just now, Dochalo said:

@Chuckster70 - why don't you make the tie breaker based on how close those are with their contract parameters.  like if someone predicts Gio at 3/33 and another at 2/24 then who's ever closest in years and money gets it.  

I like it. I'll add that to the OP in the rules section. 

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

This one might have legs, although definitely not 4 years for Kelly.

If you want to win, I wouldn't be offering any insights AO. You can pick the same player if already chosen, just make sure the years and $$ are different. 

Angels sign Nate Eovaldi, 4/52 M.

Angels acquire Sonny Gray in a trade with the Yankees for Michael Hermosillo and Luis Castillo.

Angels acquire J.T. Realmuto in a trade for Brandon Marsh, Kevin Maitan, Jose Suarez, and a PTBNL.

1 minute ago, ettin said:

Angels:

Extend Mike Trout 12 yrs./$500M w/3 opt-outs.

Extend Andrelton Simmons 6 yrs./$108M.

Trade for Jose Soriano and Trent Deveaux for Jedd Gyorko

I was just typing the exact same Trout extension but then stopped as I wanted to give the other two some thought.