• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No thread about the angry republican pipe bomb mailer?

16 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Neither this event, nor the event in Pittsburgh today, brought me any pleasure.

The outbreak in violent political discourse, if not reversed, may very well lead to a civil war.

Now is not the time for the media (including Fox News), politicians, and political activists, to score cheap political points to win an election.

This, very much this.
Ive seen so many conflicting reports on this guy its ridiculous.  Some suggesting hes a lifelong Demo that only recently changed including photos with Dem leaders as recently as last year, other saying completely different things... and yet in this very thread we have people saying things like lul this media outlet or that one as if any of them are actually speaking the truth at this point.
This is the real problem, the medias loss of non biased factual reporting, and the loss of peoples ability to think for themselves and simply parrot what they are fed by the outlet that suits their world view.  The media in general should never be reporting 2 different stories of the same event, the very second we see this, we basically know both are probably lying.  The media needs to tell us the facts, not how to think about them.  A this point hey are nothing more than propaganda machines that are quite literally making every part of this worse by the minute. 

21 hours ago, floplag said:

Some suggesting hes a lifelong Demo that only recently changed including photos with Dem leaders as recently as last year, other saying completely different things... and yet in this very thread we have people saying things like lul this media outlet or that one as if any of them are actually speaking the truth at this point.

Soooo... about that:

That's from a rally one month after Trump's inauguration.

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Soooo... about that:

That's from a rally one month after Trump's inauguration.

The point is that prior to Trump, he was a Dem, not post.
I have already seen at least one pic of him at a dem function with a known dem... i didnt copy it perhaps i should have but it was out there.
I dont know man, im not suggesting its fact, only that there is so far conflicting data, its not as cut and dry as it seems if you ge back a little

16 minutes ago, floplag said:

I have already seen at least one pic of him at a dem function with a known dem... i didnt copy it perhaps i should have but it was out there.
I dont know man, im not suggesting its fact, only that there is so far conflicting data, its not as cut and dry as it seems if you ge back a little

10 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

How many bombs did he send out during his lifetime of Dem support?

Arch nails it. There's nothing conflicting about that observation. This is about Trump and his rhetoric. 

I read the guy had a long-standing problem with his mom. It's not always politics that leads to insanity.

But yeah, the rhetoric flying around on all sides doesn't help. People are really on edge. My sister (very liberal) had to shut down her Christmas Eve party last year because two friends of hers came to blows over Trump. On Christmas Eve of all nights. She told me it was an ugly scene. She's tolerant of other viewpoints and just wanted to have a nice gathering of friends and family. Now she won't discuss politics at all with anyone. Her husband is conservative and they have a great marriage because they love and respect each other no matter the politics. But some of their friends are ready for a fight. None of those people are welcome any more at their house, and that's too bad.

Presidents come and go, but even bad presidents won't destroy this great country. 

I will agree that he needs to shut the hell up.

Edited by fan_since79

18 minutes ago, floplag said:

Also, considering that the video was from early last year, it seems pretty clear that this wasn't some switch that took place last month. 

45 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Arch nails it. There's nothing conflicting about that observation. This is about Trump and his rhetoric. 

43 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Also, considering that the video was from early last year, it seems pretty clear that this wasn't some switch that took place last month. 

Everything is about his rhetoric to some, all while ignoring the same types of comments from those they support.
Trump is a Facking idiot, no question... but the Dems are far far far from innocent in terms of whipping up the constituency.  Have they denounced Antifa violence, even once?  Have they asked hollywood to tone it down?  
From the middle its not hard to hold both responsible.