• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

• 4 months later...
59 minutes ago, Rico said:

Lol I’m willing to accept free food no matter what line I’m in. Also the tweets you post have zero context to them. The fact this tweet is getting a ratio means there’s likely more to it than this 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Jason said:

What happens if you cast your vote really early but then, two days before the election, you find out the guy you voted for rapes puppies? How do you retract or change your vote?

I'm sure it varies by state. In California you can change your vote day of in person. 

39 minutes ago, Lou said:

Link?

I believe you first have to contact the county registrar's office. 

You might be right. I was thinking of if you drop off your mail in at a polling station you can change your mind and vote in person instead. So I guess in Jason's scenario he would just have to live with himself voting for a guy that rapes puppies rather than for the Democratic party candidate instead. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

What happens if you cast your vote really early but then, two days before the election, you find out the guy you voted for rapes puppies? How do you retract or change your vote?

if this person is running for office you should just assume that raping puppies is the most honorable thing that candidate has done that day