• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Dude, I’d take a tweet from Vinny at this point over nothing.

I can already tell you what he is referring to as "registration fraud." He's talking about dead people that didn't have the common courtesy to let anyone know they are no longer a registered voter. Or people that move to other states and never unregistered in their prior. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

He doesn't have one. We played this game about a six man rotation when Ohtani was signed. I provided sources, he provided little league anecdotes.

I plead guilty.  I refuse to post links to data anyone can easily find on their own if they legitimately are interested in the data.

Anyone and everyone can judge me for that.

“The earth is round.”

”Link!!!”

”No.”

7 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Did Flop change his screen name? 

I was literally going to post this same thing, but you were 7 hours ahead of me. Maybe I'll pull a Tenet, go backward in time, and post this before you can.

?eman neercs sih egnahc polF diD

• 3 weeks later...

A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Minneapolis district — where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants — appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Minneapolis district — where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants — appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWK56l2VaLY

At the 4:50 mark: “This year you’re going to vote for Ilhan (Omar).”

“You don’t go nowhere. You stay home. We’re gonna fill out the absentee ballot.”

But all the media is talking about is Trump's taxes...

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Look, if someone is a Republican or Trump voter, that’s fine.  But let’s cut the bullshit.  If you made the statement above without a smirk as you posted it, then you really need to turn off the Fox or OAN.

98C0817C-0B7D-4F43-9E21-A7F946A94172.gif

There was no smirk.  Listen to Nancy and AOCs own words Holmes.

And if your defense is the predictable, tired, and entirely empty “turn off Fox news” then maybe Alanis should write a song called “Isn’t it Moronic.”

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I actually think most republicans admit that things like gerrymandering. Voter ID, ex-felon fines, destroying the US Mail are solely done to keep republicans in office because a greater percentage of Americans will vote for a democrat.

It’s like earlier today you praised Trump for being so smart for taking advantage of the tax code. He didn’t use loopholes you said, he follows the law.  I agree with you. Same thing here.  I don’t know why you won’t admit it, except maybe it looks slimier?

The fact is democrats are terrible at playing the game. They’re terrible at the little shady tricks.  Be proud your party only has like 43% of the vote and yet they win more often than not.

But don’t come here and complain Democrats at good at something they are not good at.  That literally is only nonsense you hear on Fox.

I didn’t say they were good at anything.  I said they openly admit they will do anything to get power back.  Not sure how you spun that into what you did.

On 9/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, Lhalo said:

James O’Queef 

• 2 weeks later...